Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do short asian women have such high hieght standards...many of these women are short

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
And bluepill/redpillers tell me, "just go for shorter girls,bro"

You know why.

because they're demonic creatures.
look at the way her face morphs and distorts as she talks, you can see the demon behind in some frames very clearly if you pause the video.
and once again, noodlewhores should be banned from speaking english.

look at the way her face morphs and distorts as she talks, you can see the demon behind in some frames very clearly if you pause the video.
and foids should be banned from the internet

Lmao

That retarded noodlewhore thinks breeding with a tallfag will breed out the majority of foidlet genetics.

Why do women tan their skin and dye their hair so much? I notice this with alot of women in the west.

Last edited:
Self hate mostly. They hate their own features so much, they detest any man who carries these traits.

Why do women tan their skin and dye their hair so much, I notice this with alot of women in the west.
cause they wish they had golden hair and golden skin.

Height doesn’t matter just come up with a witty pick up line. Extra points if it’s referencing popular modern culture.
Example:
“If you were the impostor and I was being called sus, I would take the ejection for you.”
If a 5’2 male said that to OP’s tiktok girl she’d fall in love with him instantly!

shorter woman = higher value
taller men = higher value