Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do shitskins multiply like roaches in white nations?

B

bcroger

Major
If a white nation allows 7% of the country to become non-white, it goes to 10%, 11%, 15% etc. every year. It doesn't ever go down.

Of course, we all know that the USA is best example of this. It went from nearly 70% white in 2000 to 58% white today. (source: https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/ )

Happens in other nations too though. Germany went from 91% white in 2010 to 85% white today. UK went from 87% white to around 83% white today. (source)

If you invite 2 shitskins over to a white nation it will be 500 within the next 5 years. If you allow 1 shitskin in a white country, it will go to like 15 within a month.

Last edited:
non-whites tend to have stronger family values and therefore produce more offspring than whites

racemixxing and niggers/deathnics are practically flies and roaches who mass breed because we are more susceptible to death/have less chance of success than cumskins.

racemixxing and niggers/deathnics are practically flies and roaches who mass breed because we are more susceptible to death/have less chance of success than cumskins.
What I don't get is why so many white Americans breed with non-white hispanics (Mexicans/south Americans) even though they are so fat, short and ugly.

jews encourage it + they break up white families

according to Islam world is divided into three parts:

1. dar al islam: Islamic nations with muslim majority
2. dar al harb: whenre muslims are minority and are at war with the authority , i.e. China
3. dar al aman: where muslims are minority and not in war with the authority and can build mosques and wear Hijab.

White countries fall in the dar al aman.

the rules for "dar al aman" are:

1. keep your women protected by marrying them early so that they could not be corrupted by the foreign men.
2. marry muslim women young and give them lots of kids to increase muslim population
3. let your men into the foreign social and educational and political circles.
4. Make them take Kaffir (non-muslim vile women) as their second/third wives.
5. Make muslim children from them.
6. Link with the liberal political parties and capture political posts.
7. put muslim men in police, army and security jobs
8. do weekly violence till you become 30%
9. after 30% full on violent jihad
10. kill foreigners till you become 50% and then declare sharia law

they are following the rulebook .

cheap labor, Depopulation of free thinkers etc.

2. dar al harb: whenre muslims are minority and are at war with the authority , i.e. China
3. dar al aman: where muslims are minority and not in war with the authority and can build mosques and wear Hijab.

1. keep your women protected by marrying them early so that they could not be corrupted by the foreign men.
2. marry muslim women young and give them lots of kids to increase muslim population

Interesting. Thanks for the information.

Where is this from?

I meant the rules for dar al aman
source links were removed after saudi and uae , banned islamic brotherhood. you can find the hard copy books on this in the cairo al azhar university.

online links were all purged.

source links were removed after saudi and uae , banned islamic brotherhood. you can find the hard copy books on this in the cairo al azhar university.

online links were all purged.
Yandex

Shut the fuck up and kys

Eh most don’t tbh… Sand families in the us, I know of, only have two or three max nowadays. Ethnics can’t be classified under such a big umbrella, even sands differ from curries/asians/spics. Some second and third gen immigrants are even staunchly anti natalist.

What I don't get is why so many white Americans breed with non-white hispanics (Mexicans/south Americans) even though they are so fat, short and ugly.
The ones with white admixture are often taller and better looking compared to central american mystery mutt goblinos.

I wish Christianity had shit like that. It would be so based if we started being extremist again. I actually respect Islam in a lot of ways because most sects of Islam don't fuck around and loosen their laws/religion to suit people.

Although one thing should be clear, Islam is not an ethnic religion, so I think they would also at least try to convert some of the people living in the "dar al aman" places. That at least does make a distinction, because while almost all Muslims are non-white, some are, and being Arab or an ethnicity like that is not a requirement to be Muslim. It makes it more of a religious conflict rather than an ethnicity one, although I'm sure the Arabs and other MENA groups prefer their own ethnicity over European ones of course, but what group doesn't have a preference like that.

If a white nation allows 7% of the country to become non-white, it goes to 10%, 11%, 15% etc. every year. It doesn't ever go down.

Of course, we all know that the USA is best example of this. It went from nearly 70% white in 2000 to 58% white today. (source: https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/ )

Happens in other nations too though. Germany went from 91% white in 2010 to 85% white today. UK went from 87% white to around 83% white today. (source)

If you invite 2 shitskins over to a white nation it will be 500 within the next 5 years. If you allow 1 shitskin in a white country, it will go to like 15 within a month.
Because many European countries and European-descent majority countries are wealthy and resource rich. So you take these non-whites, which many times are considered in some respects to be more traditional, more conservative, and more family oriented, which means they are more likely to have more kids. This is also due to them having usually lower living standards in their home country, so they would rather have a ton of kids with a lower quality of life than just a few with a higher quality of life. This is in contrast to most European and European-descended peoples.
Then you take the high amount of resources and wealth in the country, as well as retarded diversity benefits that the globohomo country provides, and add in anti-European people propaganda into the media. And boom, you have a recipe for white demographic decline.

To great replace us and genocide whites like THEY want to see

I wish Christianity had shit like that. It would be so based if we started being extremist again. I actually respect Islam in a lot of ways because most sects of Islam don't fuck around and loosen their laws/religion to suit people.

Although one thing should be clear, Islam is not an ethnic religion, so I think they would also at least try to convert some of the people living in the "dar al aman" places. That at least does make a distinction, because while almost all Muslims are non-white, some are, and being Arab or an ethnicity like that is not a requirement to be Muslim. It makes it more of a religious conflict rather than an ethnicity one, although I'm sure the Arabs and other MENA groups prefer their own ethnicity over European ones of course, but what group doesn't have a preference like that.

Because many European countries and European-descent majority countries are wealthy and resource rich. So you take these non-whites, which many times are considered in some respects to be more traditional, more conservative, and more family oriented, which means they are more likely to have more kids. This is also due to them having usually lower living standards in their home country, so they would rather have a ton of kids with a lower quality of life than just a few with a higher quality of life. This is in contrast to most European and European-descended peoples.
Then you take the high amount of resources and wealth in the country, as well as retarded diversity benefits that the globohomo country provides, and add in anti-European people propaganda into the media. And boom, you have a recipe for white demographic decline.
Thanks for the info.

quoran and hadiths were curated hundreds of years after the death of mohammed.

many historians actually believe and some point out some facts that Islam is just a military doctrine book , that were devised for the Arab colonizing army.

every single thing about Islam , is based on a military necessity.

most woke leftists don't get this.

quoran and hadiths were curated hundreds of years after the death of mohammed.

many historians actually believe and some point out some facts that Islam is just a military doctrine book , that were devised for the Arab colonizing army.

every single thing about Islam , is based on a military necessity.

most woke leftists don't get this.
Well its the Jews (not Muslims) who allow non-whites in western nations in the first place. They are the ones putting Muslims in Europe.

To replace cumskins for better world.

Well its the Jews (not Muslims) who allow non-whites in western nations in the first place. They are the ones putting Muslims in Europe.
Jews do it because of fear.

Golda Meir , during world war 2 , visited Europe and America, told their Leaders to accept Jewish Refugees, some say she reached an understanding with Hitler through mediators from the Lehi force (israel paramilitary group) that if she can get some neutral countries to accept 10 million jews, hitler won't gonna gas them.

but she said in her own words: " the european nations denied any sanctuary. with horror i saw that it seemed like they were ok with final solution but was kinda squeamish how hitler was doing it. it seemed like they are all neutral with it"

she came back and said "never again" and vowed to stop any type of reich ever rising out from Europe ever again.

this was their goal.

the Pre-Israel jews also have a belief that , muslims and shitskin niggers if they ever become majority in europe again, they would not be able to do a full scale co-ordinated extinction of israel. the thinking is that moslems and niggers are so low iq and so anti-innovation that they are gonna destroy european technology and civilization in just a generation without help from white europeans.

they have better family belief, they also honor kill

there is honor killing and disowning in my culture
this put fEaR in foids :feelsthink:

also whitecel dont wanna admit but white culture is just too woke and liberal. whites let their daughters bring their bfs and get creamed in their rooms

in pisslam home thats a death sentence

You can only blame whites for not breeding like them.

they have better family belief, they also honor kill

there is honor killing and disowning in my culture
this put fEaR in foids :feelsthink:

also whitecel dont wanna admit but white culture is just too woke and liberal. whites let their daughters bring their bfs and get creamed in their rooms

in pisslam home thats a death sentence
Based

Actually they don't multiple not because of higher fertility but continuous immigration

Kike mentality
the kikes destroyed the white nuclear family and strengthened the shitskin families, he's describing what the kikes did, it's not a kike mentality if he's describing reality

But I thought curries and sands have like religious beliefs of having children, I can attest for sands because in Islam it states that having many children is best and beneficial

Actually they don't multiple not because of higher fertility but continuous immigration
I think it's a cultural thingy most probably

But I thought curries and sands have like religious beliefs of having children, I can attest for sands because in Islam it states that having many children is best and beneficial
All religions say that
I think it's a cultural thingy most probably
My friend do you think people are even religious
After they immigrate to the West this is not Lord of the rings

All religions say that

My friend do you think people are even religious
After they immigrate to the West this is not Lord of the rings
Sands and curries can be pretty religious . 1 st immigrantsespecially

After
Sands and curries can be pretty religious . 1 st immigrantsespecially
Not the females and ultimately they have the lass say on having kids

Women have community they don't need religion

the kikes destroyed the white nuclear family and strengthened the shitskin families, he's describing what the kikes did, it's not a kike mentality if he's describing reality
The “nuclear family” unit was why the white population started to shrink, ethnics have huge numbers because of their importance on extended family

Jews do it because of fear.

Golda Meir , during world war 2 , visited Europe and America, told their Leaders to accept Jewish Refugees, some say she reached an understanding with Hitler through mediators from the Lehi force (israel paramilitary group) that if she can get some neutral countries to accept 10 million jews, hitler won't gonna gas them.

but she said in her own words: " the european nations denied any sanctuary. with horror i saw that it seemed like they were ok with final solution but was kinda squeamish how hitler was doing it. it seemed like they are all neutral with it"

she came back and said "never again" and vowed to stop any type of reich ever rising out from Europe ever again.

this was their goal.

the Pre-Israel jews also have a belief that , muslims and shitskin niggers if they ever become majority in europe again, they would not be able to do a full scale co-ordinated extinction of israel. the thinking is that moslems and niggers are so low iq and so anti-innovation that they are gonna destroy european technology and civilization in just a generation without help from white europeans.
Agree. Good point. Many Jews also hate whites because they are jealous of European beauty (specifically European female beauty ) and European innovation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back