Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do RETARDS claim that eating dogs is the same thing as eating chickens or cows

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
They are fundamentally different.

Dogs form complex and loving bonds with humans. Dogs save humans everyday because dogs work for the police force in various nations and give their lives for an officer. In many cases dogs will give their LIVES for a human. Even dogs on streets can have a human like relationship with a human if treated well and taken in. On average cows or pigs aren't breed nor are capable of having these complex lifelong relationships. They don't give a fuk about humans. CLEARLY dogs do. Dogs have been breed for THOUSANDS of years to become man's best friends, how the fuk can you say the same thing about chickens or pigs? Do you think a fuking chicken, cow or hen will give its life for a human? Do chickens and cows work with children and adults with disabilities?

Any retard can see this. Look at how a chicken or cow acts around a human vs a dog. Who the fuk views them as the same thing besides some shitskin savage with an 80 IQ from Cambodia or Vietnam?

Last edited:
Ikr they taste completely different too. Source: Me

Dogs are overrated and the vast majority of them are parasites that leech off humans.

Correction. Dogs are woman's best friend.

Dogs are filthy animal that must be executed.

My pet cow is nice!

She moos at intruders.

Most farm animals can be very friendly to humans and even bond. I disagree with your premise.

Dogs form complex and loving bonds with humans. Dogs save humans everyday because dogs work for the police force in various nations and give their lives for an officer. In many cases dogs will give their LIVES for a human. Even dogs on streets can have a human like relationship with a human if treated well and taken in. On average cows or pigs aren't breed nor are capable of having these complex lifelong relationships. They don't give a fuk about humans. CLEARLY dogs do. Dogs have been breed for THOUSANDS of years to become man's best friends, how the fuk can you say the same thing about chickens or pigs? Do you think a fuking chicken, cow or hen will give its life for a human? Do chickens and cows work with children and adults with disabilities?

Any retard can see this. Look at how a chicken or cow acts around a human vs a dog. Who the fuk views them as the same thing besides some shitskin savage with an 80 IQ from Cambodia or Vietnam?
Dogtard. Dogs don't deserve special treatment & privileges over other animals. Dogs relationship with humans is based on the fact that humans feed them. If humans stopped feeding them they would turn on their humans & try to eat them. Dogtards are narcissistic control freaks I can't stand them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOiUmK4FvQ

Do cows & chickens maul babies & children? I trust them with a child over a dog any day of the week. Pigs are smarter than dogs as well. https://a-z-animals.com/blog/are-pigs-smarter-than-dogs-see-how-smart-they-really-are/

"Pigs are in fact smarter than dogs, and even three year old humans. Something pigs have that dogs don’t is problem solving skills. Dogs will go to humans or other dogs for help, but pigs will continue to try to solve a problem for as long as possible. Even though pigs are smaller animals, they’re incredibly strong if they bite you. When pigs are in the wild, they travel in groups together to stay safe. They know the importance of having each other’s back and staying together. When pigs are babies, they sleep right next to their mothers for their own safety"

Dogs are disgusting except for some breeds most of them are useless dirt bags. We need to get rid of them quick

Dogtard. Dogs don't deserve special treatment & privileges over other animals. Dogs relationship with humans is based on the fact that humans feed them. If humans stopped feeding them they would turn on their humans & try to eat them. Dogtards are narcissistic control freaks I can't stand them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOiUmK4FvQ

Do cows & chickens maul babies & children? I trust them with a child over a dog any day of the week. Pigs are smarter than dogs as well. https://a-z-animals.com/blog/are-pigs-smarter-than-dogs-see-how-smart-they-really-are/

Fucking bullshit. dogs love humans. Dogs will give their lives for humans.

Anyone can see that besides you 80 IQ shitskin, savages.

Fucking bullshit. dogs love humans. Dogs will give their lives for humans.

Anyone can see that besides you 80 IQ shitskin, savages.
Nope they won't. They care about themselves first & foremost. Dogs are called "Loyal" yet they steal their own owners food first chance they get. Would you call a human who did that "Loyal"? Dogs are too retarded to even understand "Loyalty"

I'm White dummy & have an IQ between 95-105

Nope they won't. They care about themselves first & foremost. Dogs are called "Loyal" yet they steal their own owners food first chance they get. Would you call a human who did that "Loyal"? Dogs are too retarded to even understand "Loyalty"

I'm White dummy & have an IQ between 95-105
What about guard dogs, dumb fuck? They put their owners lives over their lives.

What about guard dogs, dumb fuck? They put their owners lives over their lives.
If a robber gave them food they would just ignore the robber & eat the food. Dogs relationship with humans is food based.

You can tell its wrong just by looking at it

Thats bullshit and you know it.
Nope it's the truth. All dogs care about is food. This dog worship that you're doing is what normies & femoids do all the time. Animals like horses, donkey's & camals are far more deserving of the title "Man's best friend" Than dogs are. Fun fact, it's been proven that cat lovers have a higher IQ on average.

Most dogtards hate cats since you can't boss them around & manipulate them with food.

It's a form of gaslighting. They want you to react with disgust
Soy propaganda

other animals can form bonds with humans too but we still eat them imo it's just that dogs are the most domesticated

Aggressive dogs like Pitbulls need to be executed.

OP is a zoo-sadist who believes in dogs having privilege other animals.
Dogs aren't even natural animals. They're man-made mutants.
Low iq creatures for dumb folks and foids who love to fuck these filthy mutts. They're loud, annoying and dangerous. Fucking barking disturbed once again my sleep. Dogs need to be banned in cities and towns. Only thing I can understand is a hunter or a shepherd who uses a dog for specific tasks.

Low iq creatures for dumb folks and foids who love to fuck these filthy mutts. They're loud, annoying and dangerous. Fucking barking disturbed once again my sleep. Dogs need to be banned in cities and towns. Only thing I can understand is a hunter or a shepherd who uses a dog for specific tasks.
The only "people" who think like that are shitskin savages with an 80 IQ from Cambodia or Vietnam or similar shithole nations. They risk their lives to come to western nations and refuse to assimilate.

Civilized humans realize that dogs are mans best friends.

nope it's the same thing

They have no purpose in the eco-system. They terrorize wildlife & livestock all the time for fun.

View: https://x.com/TheBrutalNature/status/1819226510286626837/video/1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1qExxRuVMA

Was a mistake to domesticate them.

Last edited:
They have no purpose in the eco-system. They terrorize wildlife & livestock all the time for fun.

View: https://x.com/TheBrutalNature/status/1819226510286626837/video/1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1qExxRuVMA

Was a mistake to domesticate them.

:yes:

Dogtards make excuses for it by saying. "They are descendent from wolves, they can't help it" Then they turn around and say "There's no such thing as bad dogs only bad training & owners" :feelsclown:

It's beyond disgusting to see a filthy mutt in grocery stores. What's wrong with Americans? It's illegal here.
Btw a good compilation. Shows the truth.

Dogtards make excuses for it by saying. "They are descendent from wolves, they can't help it" Then they turn around and say "There's no such thing as bad dogs only bad training & owners" :feelsclown:
That's a thing called cognitive dissonance. Beyond stupid.

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting outside enjoying a can of vodka energy drink while suddenly a dog nutter came along with his dumb mutant that became totally aggressive, barking at me constantly, trying to attack me. I didn't do anything. I was just sitting there.
I'm glad that dumb thing was on a leash.
The owner continued his walk, turned around a corner and this silly abomination started to bark again because there was another person minding his or her own business. Lmao

:feelsclown: It's beyond disgusting to see a filthy mutt in grocery stores. What's wrong with Americans? It's illegal here.
It's like letting rats into grocery stores & justifying it by saying rats look cute. There's food in grocery stores ffs dogs are dirty & unclean as fuck since they roll in shit & eat their own shit. Their paws are full of germs from walking everywhere. Ironic that normies call Incels unhygienic when they love dogs :feelsclown:

That's a thing called cognitive dissonance. Beyond stupid.
Dog worship is most prominent in English speaking western countries for some reason. The USA, UK & Ireland seem to be the worst.

It's like letting rats into grocery stores & justifying it by saying rats look cute. There's food in grocery stores ffs dogs are dirty & unclean as fuck since they roll in shit & eat their own shit. Their paws are full of germs from walking everywhere. Ironic that normies call Incels unhygienic when they love dogs :feelsclown:

Dog worship is most prominent in English speaking western countries for some reason. The USA, UK & Ireland seem to be the worst.
I would like to say that there are photos of dogs being tortured--one of a border collie type being blow-torched from its toes to its head and the other of a golden dog boiling alive in a large pot (#StopYuLin2015: 10,000 Dogs Tortured as Part of Annual Yulin Dog-Eating Festival - The Dogington Post). This made me cry aloud as I knew that some Chinese eat dog, but I didn't know it was so cruel. Now dog slaughterers have resorted to killing dogs in the dark of night, so that is probably why you have not seen dogs being tortured. Humane Society International has rehabbed S. Korean meat dogs that were so terrified that humans would come into their kennel and they would start defecating on themselves (Inside a Dog Rehab Center). I have no doubt that Chinese dogs would suffer similar fates. As someone who frequents the Duo Duo FB page, they have plenty of dogs being rescued from dog meat trucks who were wearing collars. I have not seen one or two, but dozens. There are no dog meat farms in China because it would be too expensive to feed and pass health regulations for these dogs (China’s meat dog farms are a myth - most are poisoned and stolen from rural homes). For dogs to be healthy, you would have to walk them on a regular basis, which would mean bonding with these dogs. If you bonded with them, then you would see why dog lovers want them spared from the dinner plate! The cure for your emotional detachment is a dog's love, loyalty, and companionship. You may say that I am biased for posting info from so -called "dog-helpers," but I was pretty neutral about this issue until I was shocked to tears and forced to do my research. I implore any skeptics to do the same.

If you believe that eating chickens, pigs, sheep, and cows is the same as eating dog, I would flip the question back to you. It is not WHY NOT, but WHY? Dog meat is illegal in many countries worldwide as well as in regions of China such as Taiwan and Hong Kong. If the other billion(s) or more can survive without dog meat so can you. You have plenty of other food options. Furthermore, you only have choice for dog meat because there are currently no animal protection laws. Again, I ask why? Other countries have animal protection laws, but Chinese do not

I would like to say that there are photos of dogs being tortured--one of a border collie type being blow-torched from its toes to its head and the other of a golden dog boiling alive in a large pot (#StopYuLin2015: 10,000 Dogs Tortured as Part of Annual Yulin Dog-Eating Festival - The Dogington Post). This made me cry aloud as I knew that some Chinese eat dog, but I didn't know it was so cruel. Now dog slaughterers have resorted to killing dogs in the dark of night, so that is probably why you have not seen dogs being tortured. Humane Society International has rehabbed S. Korean meat dogs that were so terrified that humans would come into their kennel and they would start defecating on themselves (Inside a Dog Rehab Center). I have no doubt that Chinese dogs would suffer similar fates. As someone who frequents the Duo Duo FB page, they have plenty of dogs being rescued from dog meat trucks who were wearing collars. I have not seen one or two, but dozens. There are no dog meat farms in China because it would be too expensive to feed and pass health regulations for these dogs (China’s meat dog farms are a myth - most are poisoned and stolen from rural homes). For dogs to be healthy, you would have to walk them on a regular basis, which would mean bonding with these dogs. If you bonded with them, then you would see why dog lovers want them spared from the dinner plate! The cure for your emotional detachment is a dog's love, loyalty, and companionship. You may say that I am biased for posting info from so -called "dog-helpers," but I was pretty neutral about this issue until I was shocked to tears and forced to do my research. I implore any skeptics to do the same.

If you believe that eating chickens, pigs, sheep, and cows is the same as eating dog, I would flip the question back to you. It is not WHY NOT, but WHY? Dog meat is illegal in many countries worldwide as well as in regions of China such as Taiwan and Hong Kong. If the other billion(s) or more can survive without dog meat so can you. You have plenty of other food options. Furthermore, you only have choice for dog meat because there are currently no animal protection laws. Again, I ask why? Other countries have animal protection laws, but Chinese do not
It's always hilarious how dogtards turn into the biggest vegan warriors the second they see dog meat:feelskek: Dogs can be raised for their similarly to any other animal can. Crabs & lobsters are boiled alive as well yet I don't see you crying about it. Is it just because they look uglier compared to dogs? Baby chickens are thrown into woodchippers basically, pigs are gassed & baby cows are separated from their mothers yet dogtards are silent. Western dogtards saving dogs from being eaten in Asia is the equilvent to Hindu curries in India setting up groups & saving cows in western countries. Dogs aren't "Loyal" & "loving" retard your denial is showing.

Dogs meat is the same as eating the meat of livestock since all animals are beneath humans at the end of the day. The fact that Taiwan & Hong Kong banned dog meat was just due to dogtards crying about it. French people eat horses yet I don't see you crying about it.

It's beyond disgusting to see a filthy mutt in grocery stores. What's wrong with Americans? It's illegal here.
It's pathetic how dogs are treated like little children. They are annoying, unremarkable animals that are totally dependent on humans for survival and give little to nothing in return. They're nothing like wolves who actually can fend for themselves and survive in the wild as predators.