Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Redditors/SJWs not realize that they are the furthest thing from what any of us respect or want to be?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
What's baffling is how some of these delusional scum want to "de-radicalize" us. They announce their DMs are open, etc., and act like they're fucking moderates. They act like we can have a fucking conversation with their type.

These are the same users who unironically use terms like, "toxic," "toxicity," "toxic masculinity," "mansplaining," "patriarchy," "privilege," "garbage human," "trash human," "institutionalized racism," "POC," "systemic racism," "sex worker," etc.

These are the biggest lunatics to ever crawl or walk this earth.

Get this through your soybot skulls: We aren't buying what you're selling. You are the antithesis of us.

I think I speak for most of us when I say that if we were dictators, we would send you to torture chambers.

The level of hate I have for SJWs can not be put into words. They have ruined EVERYTHING. I can't even LDAR in peace because these scumbags have completely ruined everything in Western culture, starting with the internet.

Some of us were sentient before 2012, you know. Some of us are aware of how to use internet archives to demonstrate that while sane people like me were saying the exact same stuff prior to 2012, you batshit soy-guzzlers were saying completely different stuff that your own type would "cancel" you for today.

When you tell incels to "thtop being trath human beingth," what you are really telling us is that we have to be radical feminazi degenerates in order to circumvent the fact that no normies will ever date an incel. "Just SJWmaxx, bro, and you can have a mentally ill tranny. Transwomen are women, bro. If you say otherwise, you're a bigot. This has been the case ever since Brucelyn Jenner started wearing a wig to get out of a manslaughter charge."

Go yikes yourselves, you oofs.

Erm... yeah... your a racist xenophobic misogynistic fatphobic claustrophobic transphobic privledged conspiracy theorist.

your feelings deserve to be validated

you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life glad people are staying away from subhuman like you

why bother going to reddit at all? it's a hive mind is regarded radicalized lefties. it's lining sticking your head in a septic tank and asking why it smells like shit

hate these self proclaimed middle ground peacemaker soybots

I would behead a reddit tranny (in mario supercart)