Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do redditors (and liberals in general) hate kids so much?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
I've noticed this in basically every mainstream reddit community, everyone seems to hate kids and considers them disgusting/vile.

These types of people always seem to be white leftists living in bigger cities.

I can understand not wanting to have kids, but redditors seem to love shitting on them, see for example r/kidsarefuckingstupid and r/childfree.

They also always have a hard-on for animals, some of them even consider their pets as their children, it's fucking ridiculous.

Is this just liberals buying into globalist anti-natalist propaganda?

They are immature for their age, most millennials are. naturally somebody that would need more help and patience than them will frustrate them

Very unnatural people...
At least they won't be breeding, and spreading their vile ideologies upon others.

Because no soul. They are heartless scum that should be punished.

I honestly think that living in urban areas gives people brain damage, I've never noticed these types of ideologies from people who live in rural areas.

Because no soul. They are heartless scum that should be punished.
Correct.
I honestly think that living in urban areas gives people brain damage, I've never noticed these types of ideologies from people who live in rural areas.
Also correct.
They are immature for their age, most millennials are. naturally somebody that would need more help and patience than them will frustrate them
Very high IQ. White libs are disgusting retards that feel they shouldn't have any obligation for anything.

They've been (((brainwashed)))

lol lived in big cities my whole life and have never been to a city with less than 1 million people.

Usually it’s the people that are relatively young themselves but no longer in highschool. I’m 16, and the other day some guy who was 18 was trying to say that I was inexperienced at everything because of how “young” I am, although decades ago kids were being sent to die at my age.

kids get in the way of foids partying and fucking chad cock.

Tbf most kids these days seem to be brought up by monkeys - obnoxious n uncultured, from my experience in working restaurants

Correct.

Also correct.

Very high IQ. White libs are disgusting retards that feel they shouldn't have any obligation for anything.
white americans are very conditioned the role of mental abuse the puritan church used to do was taken over by college supported liberal ideology

Reminds them of themselves

They're kids themselves.
You'll never see a guy like Eric Butts and his ugly wife w/ kids. The're too selfish and immature.

Can you picture them sharing their toys?

They're kids themselves.
You'll never see a guy like Eric Butts and his ugly wife w/ kids. The're too selfish and immature.

yea

Hating kids is prominent with white leftists because they are the end result of the media, so yeah it's mostly the anti-natalist propaganda like you mentioned. (((They))) want people to be weak self-hating insectiod cattle who are so passive that they don't even have a desire to satisfy the most basic instinct of spreading ones genes. Their overbearing love for animals is even more pathetic, especially when they talk about how they don't feel bad when a human dies but feel bad when a dog dies in a movie, how cucked do you have to be to value the survival of a species you don't belong to more than your own? I guess it make sense for them to be more prominent in big cities since people are meant to live in small tight-knit communities so living in a city makes you feel isolated and threatened on some level because you are surrounded by strangers which is a red flag for our lizard brains, which probably leads to higher psychopathy.

Last edited:
Just for the sake of. being edgy tbh.

Usually it’s the people that are relatively young themselves but no longer in highschool. I’m 16, and the other day some guy who was 18 was trying to say that I was inexperienced at everything because of how “young” I am, although decades ago kids were being sent to die at my age.
Cope

They're kids themselves.

is that the faggot who cries at star wars trailers?

kids get in the way of foids partying and fucking chad cock.
this. also raising kids will cost u hundreds of thousands which average soyboy do not have. is it really worth spending $250k plus for a child who may grow up to be incel?

this. also raising kids will cost u hundreds of thousands which average soyboy do not have. is it really worth spending $250k plus for a child who may grow up to be incel?
If the child is a male more or less a 60% chance he will be a total incel and 90% change he will be either incel or experience long dry spells and only get whales/disgusting foids.

If the child is a male more or less a 60% chance he will be a total incel and 90% change he will be either incel or experience long dry spells and only get whales/disgusting foids.
yup this is big reason not to have kids. they will have soy propaganda everywhere. also to have kids u need a wamen. if the wahmen is retarded, you can't do much to raise the kid right without risking your job in many cases.

they hate life itself

They don’t hate kids when it fits their narrative.

:soy: YOU CAN’T CRITICIZE GRETA! SHE’S ONLY A CHILD!

:soy: BUT IT’S STILL OPEN SEASON ON THE COVINGTON KIDS!