Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do /r/braincels users hate on this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Why do they cope so hard and say we are all fakecels, call us extremists, etc? I never noticed how they were until I recently.

Because they aren't incels.

because they are faggots and retards

They like the penis

JFL they have some serious superiority complex going on and are retardpilled. They hate on .co and MGTOW more than anti-incels. Absolutely retardpilled

They are closet cucks.

Just a bunch of faggot bros who got cucked by tyrone.

Why do they cope so hard and say we are all fakecels, call us extremists, etc? I never noticed how they were until I recently.
Occams Razor : the simplest explanation is most often the correct one. They make themselves feel good by making others (incel.co) feel bad. Its that simple. Its pure schadenfreude

because they are faggots and retards

They like the incel penis

They are closet cucks.

JFL they have some serious superiority complex going on and are retardpilled. They hate on .co and MGTOW more than anti-incels. Absolutely retardpilled

Just a bunch of faggot bros who got cucked by tyrone.

Short summary ^

Last edited:
They failed cucks and anti-lolicon degenerates

Because it's reddit. Having a ''incel'' sub wont make it exempt from soy

theyre fakecels

I find it funny when they posting on Plebbit, accuse us of being fakecels and agents.

Because it's reddit. Having a ''incel'' sub wont make it exempt from soy
Precisely this.

Imagine trying to keep an Incel sight from getting cucked on reddit.

You have a better chance on running a Gay brothel in Dubai.

many here go there also so this makes no sense that they say that.

Most users from Braincels are either failed normies from FA or Incel tears posters who are looking for a bait.

This thread in particular :

The original r/incels was great, but the liberated site shut it down so naturally any real supporter of incels will not associate with such a site. Ive looked at braincels a few times and it really seems like mostly larpers or cucks that havent fully taken the blackpill. Ofcourse id be lying if there isnt good content posted every now and then there, but I wouldnt be supporting reddit if I were them.

I dont know, i used to post there, but the majority of the users are low iq faggots from what ive seen.

Because we are too misogynist for them :soy:

Niggas fear what they don't understand,
Hate what they can't conquer
Guess it's just the theory of man
Became a monster

many users there seem fine (I don't really lurk that place), but hell no I'm not making a Reddit account

It probably has something to do with the fact that many of our most prominent and long time members have been exposed as fakecels. Or it could be because this place is infested with edgy teens and failed normies. It could be the fact that at least half of the members here only want girls who are under 20 years old, 3 or more points above them, and white and would refuse anything else

It's like the difference between 4chan and r/4chan.

One comes up with almost everything and the other just regurgitates. But atleast they are spreading the message to the normies.

It probably has something to do with the fact that many of our most prominent and long time members have been exposed as fakecels. Or it could be because this place is infested with edgy teens and failed normies. It could be the fact that at least half of the members here only want girls who are under 20 years old, 3 or more points above them, and white and would refuse anything else
braincels is the exact same without the pol edginess(even then you sometimes see it over there.)

braincels is the exact same without the pol edginess(even then you sometimes see it over there.)
Obviously braincels isn’t a shinning example either and it has its fair share of fakecels as well. However, to say that my statement is invalid or null due to braincel’s imperfection would be incorrect. I visit braincels occasionally and their user base doesn’t seem to have as many weak links. The blackpill will never catch on in any meaningful way but the members here do more to invalidate it in the eyes of the populace moreso than the members of braincels

never been there so don’t know. probably a form of coping.

Filled with fakecels