Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do ppl on here think latino is a race?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The U.S. government Office of Management and Budget has defined Hispanic or Latino people as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race".[7] The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race".[8] The Census Bureau also explains that "[o]rigin can be viewed as the heritage, nationality group, lineage, or country of birth of the person or the person’s ancestors before their arrival in the United States. People who identify their origin as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish may be of any race."[9] Hence the U.S. Census and the OMB are using the terms differently. The U.S. Census and the OMB use the terms interchangeably, where both terms are synonyms. According to a study by the Pew Research Center, the majority (51%) of Hispanic and Latino Americans prefer to identify with their families' country of origin, while only 24% prefer the term Hispanic or Latino.[10]

like when u guys talk about Latinos are you guys talking about the meszito looking types?

Fuck US government, that degenerate shithole is not to decide anything. And fuck israel too. And nuke

because americans have a bizarre view of races, for example they consider only the anglo-saxon white

What other term would we use to refer to them as? Caucasian doesn't work

What other term would we use to refer to them as? Caucasian doesn't work

it really depends Dude. latino isnt a race.

because americans have a bizarre view of races, for example they consider only the anglo-saxon white
Really?
But Germans, Dutch, Swedes, Danish, etc are closely related to Anglo-Saxons!

they are white but the thing is foids see everyone thats not a germanic chad as non white

they are white but the thing is foids see everyone thats not a germanic chad as non white

fully white tho? Most that ik at least are mixed with some sort of white probably spanish or Portuguese or French and then Native American Taino or Mayan or other tribe and then black like sub Saharan from the slave trade. Some can be like 25% white 25%n native and 50% black it all depends rlly but then again it’s not race based how they classify it, it’s based by where u were born or where ur family was born and if you identify with ur family’s culture / heritage really.

like would u consider these guys latino / Hispanic?
el_alfa_el_jefe_puerto_rico_top_50_182.jpeg

ozuna_-_getty_-_h_2019.jpg

190802_gma_tango3_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

rossello.jpg

gettyimages-999728650.jpg

fully white tho? Most that ik at least are mixed with some sort of white probably spanish or Portuguese or French and then Native American Taino or Mayan or other tribe and then black like sub Saharan from the slave trade. Some can be like 25% white 25%n native and 50% black it all depends rlly but then again it’s not race based how they classify it, it’s based by where u were born or where ur family was born and if you identify with ur family’s culture / heritage really.

like would u consider these guys latino / Hispanic?
el_alfa_el_jefe_puerto_rico_top_50_182.jpeg

ozuna_-_getty_-_h_2019.jpg

190802_gma_tango3_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

rossello.jpg
the last two is white, the upper two is afro latino.
again, if u have brown or black hair with brown eyes u are ethnic in the eyes of foids

the last two is white, the upper two is afro latino.
again, if u have brown or black hair with brown eyes u are ethnic in the eyes of foids

true that. Honestly speaking bro I went to Miami the other day and I was surprised literally everyone was speaking Spanish a lot of Cubans and Cuban Americans down there literally the whitest ppl speaking it and fucking blackiest ones lol

i dont think anyone here thinks theyre a race, theres just no better word to use

True

EDIT:
Don’t get me wrong tho afro latinos arent rlly respected just like any black or just darker skinned ones ppl sometimes call me “Moreno” can which can or cannot be offensive it’s basically nigga lol

Last edited:
Really?
But Germans, Dutch, Swedes, Danish, etc are closely related to Anglo-Saxons!
what about french then? aren't French white? Greeks? Macedonians? Slavs? Americans see the world through the american melting pot lens, where the only white are the anglo-saxons colonists, the blacks are mainly their Nigerian slaves and everyone else is "ethnic".

what about french then? aren't French white? Greeks? Macedonians? Slavs? Americans see the world through the american melting pot lens, where the only white are the anglo-saxons colonists, the blacks are mainly their Nigerian slaves and everyone else is "ethnic".

ur all white to me lol.

On a serious note tho what do u consider white exactly? Hitler’s ideal Aryan race?
personally, it's white between southern Finland and the sahara desert.

They are related too but not as closely as Germanic peoples are to each other
of course, and not as much as Russians and Estonians (or Finns for that matter) are related, but still they are not black, nor asian. I see no point in having restrictive definitions of whiteness unless you want to make a stormfront-like political point.

of course, and not as much as Russians and Estonians (or Finns for that matter) are related, but still they are not black, nor asian. I see no point in having restrictive definitions of whiteness unless you want to make a stormfront-like political point.
I consider uralic people to be their own race

I consider uralic people to be their own race
they are blonde white in the north, and black haired in the south though. My point is: if you start splitting the whites in too many sub-groups, it'll never end. You could as well argue Finns aren't like other Scandinavians, and in a sense they are slightly different from Norwegians and Sweds, but still they are all blonde.

they are blonde white in the north, and black haired in the south though. My point is: if you start splitting the whites in too many sub-groups, it'll never end. You could as well argue Finns aren't like other Scandinavians, and in a sense they are slightly different from Norwegians and Sweds, but still they are all blonde.
We aren't scandinavian. However, we are often grouped with other Nordic countries due to a lot of historical influence from them.
But genetically we are different: https://www.natureworldnews.com/art...unique-genes-vary-significantly-europeans.htm

As I understood, you came fro further south and east, somewhat from Hungary? Estonians are at least linguistically related
Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and the Sami are all related linguistically. The Uralic people come from Ural mountains. Some Uralic people went east, some went west

personally, it's white between southern Finland and the sahara desert.
Interesting perspective. What would you consider levantines to be? Most people like to group them together other conventional arabic nations, like UAE, iraq etc... But genetically speaking they're different from their arabic counterparts. Due to the roman and greek influence, their skin tends to be a bit more fair in complexity and some even have colored eyes and blonde hair.

We get the same shit here in the UK with Muslims, they're not a race they're a religion. If you question anything they do you get judged as being racist (nobody bats an eyelid if you say anything about Christians)... its really being anti secterian.

btw I'll be honest I thought Latino was a racial term.

It sucks that people compare the great Spain to the shitty negro infested third world shitholes of South America. Conquering them in the 1500s was a mistake.

Yet again, Americans have no say in telling people who’s white because they themselves are mutts and jews.

It sucks that people compare the great Spain to the shitty negro infested third world shitholes of South America. Conquering them in the 1500s was a mistake.

Yet again, Americans have no say in telling people who’s white because they themselves are mutts and jews.
South America is mostly native infested. Only Brazil has a sizable black population

South America is mostly native infested. Only Brazil has a sizable black population
Native + Descendants from African slaves brought over from the Biafra region.

Interesting perspective. What would you consider levantines to be? Most people like to group them together other conventional arabic nations, like UAE, iraq etc... But genetically speaking they're different from their arabic counterparts. Due to the roman and greek influence, their skin tends to be a bit more fair in complexity and some even have colored eyes and blonde hair.
they are a shade of white, just like the japs are their own shade of yellow

Native + Descendants from African slaves brought over from the Biafra region.
Yeah mostly in Brazil and small patches of Colombia. South America is predominantly native mixed with european

Only Americans think Latino is a race.

i dont think anyone here thinks theyre a race, theres just no better word to use

Yeah. It's an american way of calling brownish spanish-speaking people that come from the south of the border. Don't blame them though. It's a useful term ngl. The only thing that confuses is the fact they use "Hispanic" to mean europeans from Iberian Peninsula as mentioned in document OP posted.

And of course Latinos will prefer to be called by their home countries gentilics. There are also social aspects that need to be considered. A white brazilian/colombian/chilean middle class exchange student teen foid won't feel motivated to say she's latina if that's gonna push her toward low-class second generation migrants dark-skinned mexicans.