Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people think we chose to be born like this

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like seriously lois, I didn't chose to look like super methio. Either you are the dumbest individual I've seen but at least be brutally honest. I am ugly and almost all of civilization wants us to be wiped out. What is so hard for saying that sentence? Why do normies waist their time in being so self righteousness because of just world fallacy. Just be honest:feelsUgh:

Normies always try to give me 'advice'.. and its the most retarded dumb simple things.. that ya of course I would do if I was a normie.

What is worse is if you tell them why you don't do that they are too low iq/low attention span to understand, then they go back to parroting their first advice. When I shut them down, they then look butthurt.

I basically never talk to normies now.. otoh I also can't blame them for being low iq.. they didn't choose to be born that way either.

I don't bother with normies let them stay immersed in fantasy land.

Normies always try to give me 'advice'.. and its the most retarded dumb simple things.. that ya of course I would do if I was a normie.

What is worse is if you tell them why you don't do that they are too low iq/low attention span to understand, then they go back to parroting their first advice. When I shut them down, they then look butthurt.

I basically never talk to normies now.. otoh I also can't blame them for being low iq.. they didn't choose to be born that way either.
True. But they needed to follow the universal code of conduct of always following the rules. If they don't I wack them on the head with a pointy baseball bat. I will brutally make them smarter

Balding at 14 was my conscious choice

they are dumb niggers. need to be "reeducated" in "educational facilities".
I don't bother with normies let them stay immersed in fantasy land.
based same. outside work I am coping with visual novels

Last edited:
Because they dont wanna accept that it is not your fault.

They believe in just world fallacy and that everything can be fixed with hard work.

If only gym maxxing could cure various mental illnesses that make one unattractive or completely change one’s facial bone structure into that of a Chad.

Also there’s no viable workout or surgery that can give men the 2021 female requirement of having an 8-10 inch dick in one’s pants (jelqing and carrying around life like dildos notwithstanding).

Sigh.

Last edited:
They believe in just world fallacy and that everything can be fixed with hard work.

If only gym maxxing could cure various mental illnesses that make one unattractive or completely change one’s facial bone structure into that of a Chad.

Also there’s no viable workout or surgery that can give men the 2021 female requirement of having an 8-10 inch dick in one’s pants (jelqing and carrying around life like dildos notwithstanding).

Sigh.
This.
The just world fallacy is the biggest normie crutch trough life. It gets comical at some points.

They also love to extrapolate their positive experiences onto others. Kind of like small children have limited awareness of others.