Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do people think niggers have souls?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i always thought it is silly that the most savage people are supposed to be the most soulful.i don't see anything behind the yellow eyes of a nigger that gives the impression of someone sentient and capable of anything other than living in the present. i think it comes from jewish moral inversion where good becomes evil, up becomes down, left becomes right etc. niggers are the soulful ones and whitey is bland and needs cultural enrichment from melinated gentleman. american niggers are supposed to have soul food, soul music etc. ahh, ok, so let's look at these soulful fellows
indigenous nigger archiitecture:
c3ab9ed92bba42f769be0e0ae996bdac.jpg

indigenous nigger cuisine:
maxresdefault.jpg

indigenous nigger dance:
4_t.jpg

indigenous nigger art:

how very soulful!

You are just jealous because they mog you

based nigger hater :feelsYall:

i always thought it is silly that the most savage people are supposed to be the most soulful.i don't see anything behind the yellow eyes of a nigger that gives the impression of someone sentient and capable of anything other than living in the present. i think it comes from jewish moral inversion where good becomes evil, up becomes down, left becomes right etc. niggers are the soulful ones and whitey is bland and needs cultural enrichment from melinated gentleman. american niggers are supposed to have soul food, soul music etc. ahh, ok, so let's look at these soulful fellows

maxresdefault.jpg

indigenous nigger dance:
4_t.jpg

indigenous nigger art:

View attachment 667579

how very soulful!
GIGA BASED FUCK THESE SHITSKIN NIGGERS FUCK THEM ALL :yes:

Stop being racist you trannies and tranny enablers
20.gif

I'm not edgy enough to hate all niggers. A lot of them act like apes but at least some of them are decent. Just the other day one of them helped me jump my car at the gas station. I even offerd him money and he wouldn't take it.

maxresdefault.jpg

indigenous nigger dance:
4_t.jpg

indigenous nigger art:

View attachment 667579

how very soulful!
True it is insane. I have been reading thru an encyclopedia on African tribes and overall. There is some soul but it is very weak and lacking compared to the other races. Mostly primitive. Outside some interesting religious innovations/simple government structures, the Africans have nothing

I hate white culture at the moment but it was once greater than anything any other race ever produced

True it is insane. I have been reading thru an encyclopedia on African tribes and overall. There is some soul but it is very weak and lacking compared to the other races. Mostly primitive. Outside some interesting religious innovations/simple government structures, the Africans have nothing

Define soul
a spring of energy that compels humans to create higher culture and become cognisant of their place in the universe and the natural laws that they are subject to

I'm always wary around nigs. Whites are cringe but at least I don't feel unsafe around them.

He's prolly a cumskin kid fakecel getting beaten up by joggers in high school
Wouldn't be surprised, there was @METALMILITA88 too who hated niggers a lot (he lived in the South) so he probably had rough interactions with them and released his anger on this forum cos u cant confront them irl
i am not a fakecel nor do i go to school

maxresdefault.jpg

indigenous nigger dance:
4_t.jpg

indigenous nigger art:

View attachment 667579

how very soulful!
But there are a percentage of "white people" who don't have souls too. :feelsjuice:

Nobody has a soul its a cope