Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people still cope with the personality / autism meme

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
guys who can't even match a fat woman on tinder think having good social skills would save them

It's a way for them to rationalize not trying and being lazy

Tinder =/= real life.
I see a ton of people with incel-level looks having gf all the damn time. Being funny, outgoing and confident can and will get you woman, period.

Social anxiety is a death sentence, girls won't want you if you are awkward but you'll be made to look awkward even if you have 7/10 social skills if your face is subhuman

Testiclechincel said:
Tinder =/= real life.
I see a ton of people with incel-level looks having gf all the damn time. Being funny, outgoing and confident can and will get you woman, period.

wow, a person who actually goes outside here.

Testiclechincel said:
Tinder =/= real life.

This. I see these guys all the time too. The guy is only 3 inches taller than his gf and he's ethnic. Autism dries up pussy more than anything in this world. It takes insane amount of compensation to overcome it.

Social skills do help unless your really ugly

Weirdcel said:
This. I see these guys all the time too. The guy is only 3 inches taller than his gf and he's ethnic. Autism dries up pussy more than anything in this world. It takes insane amount of compensation to overcome it.

Yes, a therapist told me that too.

Lots of communication is nonverbal. Example, I used to talk to women with my hands folded around my body. I was told by OTHER GUYS women are staring at you. Went to a party once, a girl smiled at me everytime I looked at her. I didn't have a clue what to do.

Lots of other IOIs but I didn't act. Now I am more aware of it but I'm an virgin oldcel. I think of suicide every day.

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Social skills do help unless your really ugly

This so much. It is very difficult to accept how shallow women really are.

It's because you can't change the bones in your body and face, but you can change how you interact with people. Not that it matters because tons of communication is non verbal (so basically looks). If you're ugly people give you one word replies and make no effort to continue the conversation, so there's nothing you can do.

Social skills WILL help you but if you are a truly ugly subhuman filth then you are fucked either way good social skills or not.

I haven't tried tinder, and don't want to. I don't even know how to start a conversation with a female.

NYincel said:
Yes, a therapist told me that too.

Lots of communication is nonverbal. Example, I used to talk to women with my hands folded around my body. I was told by OTHER GUYS women are staring at you. Went to a party once, a girl smiled at me everytime I looked at her. I didn't have a clue what to do.

Lots of other IOIs but I didn't act. Now I am more aware of it but I'm an virgin oldcel. I think of suicide every day.

It was for the best that you didn't approach. It's too easy for autistcels to blurt something out that is totally socially unacceptable because we don't know the rules of social interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back