Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do people still believe that men are more lookist than women?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
i remember speaking to my mom about my dating life and, while we were speaking, she told me that men are more lookist than women. this must be an apex fallacy thing. i've been attracted to tall women, short women, skinny women, women with muscles, women with glasses, women without glasses, women with fucked up teeth, women with perfect teeth, mentally ill women, women without mental illnesses, women with big asses, women without big asses, women with big tits, women without big tits, attractive women, my looksmatch, and even women that are uglier than me.

still no success.

very rarely am i attracted to fat women. literally all a woman has to do is not be too fat. meanwhile as a man, you are fucked if you are too short or too ugly.

anyway, sort of a rant. i'm tired of hearing this bullshit. they need to go for uglier guys more often, but chad only :foidSoy:

this is a blackpill in itself

everytime a foid says that she's basically assuming she's lookist. They always point out some normie couple as to say the guy is ugly when in reality they're simply looksmatched or the guy is even better looking than the girl. But to them that guy is ugly.

God once I even heard my mom say a literal male model was ugly

Foids usually project their own thoughts on others, they believe everyone thinks like them

In a mapping tracking female's eyes staring at the body of a professional female model; women focused in all her sexual parts slightly more than men did, while men focused slightly more in her face. so they objectify each other way harshly than we do.

Because men are honest about valuing looks.
Women lie about it and because men are natural simps, men believe their lies.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

basically throughout history, men ,attractive' characteristics were attributed to his actions, while in women it wasn't. fairytale medieval stories, and in the modern world, PUA scammers, are both an example of this. this is because of competition among males to take by force women as a property, or in the romantic eras, ,conquest' their hearts. of course this phenomenon is exclusive to the past. In the end, it was always a confusion, since attractive males will ,act' in a way that is dominant.

Last edited:
Foids usually project their own thoughts on others, they believe everyone thinks like them
Not all, only the dumb ones :feelsaww:

Because men will admit it freely. Women believe men will kill them if they tell the truth online.

It's a well known fact that both sexes value attractiveness the most, and fefails DO admit it lol: "Chad only", "no sub 6ft" etc.

Probably were brought up in an environment where fanily, teachers etc fed them bluepilled crap like 'everybody equal'.

because evryone else(media,foids and jestermaxxers) tells them otherwise

Too many people depend on the "looks aren't important" lie - settlers and gold diggers looking for a betabux to bail them out, the entire "dating advice" and "seduction" industry, women who take advantage of guys for favors, free drinks, etc, and all the male copers who WANT to believe the myth. Predatory women and the dating advice industry would lose their livelihoods if plain looking guys knew how they were being played. Also, a lot of women are literally scared of the truth getting out. They seriously believe men will systematically kill and enslave them once they realize real attraction and desire is Chad-only.

Blackpill; all foids are the same even mommy.
She will feed you lies just like other foids.

because evryone else(media,foids and jestermaxxers) tells them otherwise
Why did you forget them juuz
Blackpill; all foids are the same even mommy.
She will feed you lies just like other foids.
Joined Nov 2, 2021 Posts 31 Online 4h 38m
GrAYcel. Opinion irrelevant.

Too many people depend on the "looks aren't important" lie - settlers and gold diggers looking for a betabux to bail them out, the entire "dating advice" and "seduction" industry, women who take advantage of guys for favors, free drinks, etc, and all the male copers who WANT to believe the myth. Predatory women and the dating advice industry would lose their livelihoods if plain looking guys knew how they were being played. Also, a lot of women are literally scared of the truth getting out. They seriously believe men will systematically kill and enslave them once they realize real attraction and desire is Chad-only.
Joined Oct 19, 2021 Posts 92 Online 1d 13h 21m

Last edited:
Strange because I've never seen anyone who thought men are more lookist than woman, I only see whores crying because chads don't want morbid obese

"too ugly" "too short", dude if you are not chad it's fucking over :blackpill::blackpill:

You can never lose as a woman, you can be fat, have a horse face and you will still have tons of guys thirsting over you at any moment. Life is sure cruel against men.

Hmmm why would people in a gynocentric society believe that a female has more depth