Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people say stuff like "he/she could be your *insert family member*?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Any person who is at least like 15 years old younger than me could be the same age of my daughter/son, just like any person 15 years older or more could be the same age as either of my parents. Just like I could have a brother or sister the same age of anyone around my age.

But what's the point? This is just so dumb.

If you think that you can't have sex or relationships with people because they could be the same age of your hypothetical family member, then be a complete celibate because anyone could be a close relative. But not everyone is.

I remember a simp PE teacher I had in like 8th grade scolding a boy for peeping at girls and saying "she could be your sister". Yeah, just like your wife could be yours. This is not the reason why it's wrong. The fact the girl he was peeping at wasn't his wife is.

Last edited:
They're trying to connect age differences to incest, to make it seem more taboo.

they aren't your offspring/parent. that's the difference

Incest is trash. If you have intimacy with somebody that could have been a sister from different parents, then you are trash. :soy:

I dunno but I'd fuck my sisters if I could, and my daughter if I had one (if she was 18 of course :feelsbaton:)

You are a volcel if you don’t want to incestmaxx with your sister or cousin. I would understand for mothers or aunts because that is disgusting but other than that it is fine. They are just retarded fucking niggers that want to compare to hypothetical family members to make it seem taboo
I dunno but I'd fuck my sisters if I could, and my daughter if I had one (if she was 18 of course :feelsbaton:)
Yeah I would secretly jack off to my sister if I had one (when she is 18, I am 17 fbi)

Tfw even incest is way more acceptable than simply feeling attraction for some 15 yo girl.
I don't see the problem with incest as long as its consensual and everyone is of age. It shouldn't be illegal (as long as children aren't conceived in the process) because no one gets harmed by it.

Any person who is at least like 15 years old younger than me could be the same age of my daughter/son, just like any person 15 years older or more could be the same age as either of my parents. Just like I could have a brother or sister the same age of anyone around my age.

But what's the point? This is just so dumb.

If you think that you can't have sex or relationships with people because they could be the same age of your hypothetical family member, then be a complete celibate because anyone could be a close relative. But not everyone is.

I remember a simp PE teacher I had in like 8th grade scolding a boy for peeping at girls and saying "she could be your sister". Yeah, just like your wife could be yours. This is not the reason why it's wrong. The fact the girl he was peeping at wasn't his wife is.
I honestly don't care anymore, I had a crush over my cousin but got over it because she stinks of body odour.