Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do people say ima fakecel

G

Ghulface113

Banned
-
people on here call me fakecel welll this is the complete truth i never had sex ima handholdless virgin lanklet with an ugly face and people call me very weird and odd all the time im mostly invisible to people tho like they dont care at all about me

6'4

Kissed and held hands with a girl

@Broly got a footjob in class

@Ika-Sama I think through his cousin on bed and had sex with her (this might be wrong )

@Ika-Sama I think through his cousin on bed and had sex with her (this might be wrong )
then why are these ppl on here seems like theyre the fakecels and im the only truecel in this shit

then why are these ppl on here seems like theyre the fakecels and im the only truecel in this shit
@racoon4 is white and has chad jaw

GRAYcel, tallfag, fakecel. Just off yourself, man.

ive made out with a boy when i was small too
That’s just understandable you do a lot of retarded dumb shit when you were a kid ,we didn’t made out tho

no, I mean the tongue action and all that
No fuck that man tongue shit is disgusting mostly and I don’t like it,just lip to lip not tongue

Anybody who white and 6ft is a fakecel if you ethnic above 6'2 you a fakecel too.

Screen Shot 2021 11 22 at 114332 PM

I believe your not a fakecel but because of your height you can always SEAmax and ascend there so therefore you kinda are a fakecel