Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do people reject the blackpill, and when will they accept it?

The End

The End

Banned
-
People want to fuck beautiful people. Even ugly people want to fuck beautiful people. Everyone seems to accept this part.

What the mainstream cannot accept is that women only want to fuck beautiful people, and that women would rather go without sex than to fuck someone ugly. They only accept ugly guys for money and security. This, to me, is obvious. I figured out all of this before I heard of the blackpill.

Is this some catastrophic idea? It's plainly evident that some people have all the money, while others have none; it shouldn't be anymore hard to accept that the same disparity is also true of sex-partners.

Maybe women lie to themselves so well about their nature, that they can convince men of that lie too (the soul-mate idea). Maybe this type of all-or-nothing sex distribution has not been this intense in western society for a long time, and people are slow to catch on to the paradigm shift. Maybe people feel uncomfortable equating sex with money.

When do you think the blackpill will be accepted by the mainstream?

I've a big nose and recessed jaw and tiny little chin

When the majority stops benefiting from it. They don't care about the bottom 20% of men at all, they'd laugh if we died.

When it will become too obvious to deny.
Like when SnowFlakes will not get any pussy even when respecting women and having a good job, or when Europe will be invaded by Tyrones from Africa.

It won't. If the blackpill becomes spread to the point where the majority of the population has taken it, society will collapse. Everything we do, whether consciously or subconsciously, is to get sex. It's a biological imperative. Want to get a degree, a good job, and a lot of wealth? Whether you admit it or not, you're doing it for the approval of women. Once enough men realize that they will NEVER get approval from women, they will stop trying. Once a majority of men LDAR, there simply won't be enough working citizens to support the people living the NEET lifestyle.

It is catastrophic, I would say. It goes far beyond the fact that ugly men cannot get sex.. it reveals determinism, it reveals life is unfair, based solely on chance, and that hard work can never hope to beat sheer giftedness, it reveals that almost everything revolves around appearances, around our bodies, and that personality isn't really a valid concept.. it reveals nihilism, hopelessness, and despair, and many other concepts catastrophic to the low sentience masses, and hence the stability and functionality of civilization.

The blackpill it's different per person.

Why are here so many nazis on this board? People are hypocritic, bigoted copers. Everyone. No exclusion.

It is catastrophic, I would say. It goes far beyond the fact that ugly men cannot get sex.. it reveals determinism, it reveals life is unfair, based solely on chance, and that hard work can never hope to beat sheer giftedness, it reveals that almost everything revolves around appearances, around our bodies, and that personality isn't really a valid concept.. it reveals nihilism, hopelessness, and despair, and many other concepts catastrophic to the low sentience masses, and hence the stability and functionality of civilization.
They don't want to hear any of that. People at large would rather keep working, eating, fucking, and dying in a state of wakeful sleep than accept what any of us are proposing.

They don't want to hear any of that. People at large would rather keep working, eating, fucking, and dying in a state of wakeful sleep than accept what any of us are proposing.
For sure. I don't know if a blackpilled civilization has ever existed, in the history of man. I don't know if it is possible.

Huh, you know that is interesting point. Anatomy is destiny and all that.

Determinism (casual determinism) is almost without question true - and thus free will must be an illusion. This has been known since (and before) Isaac Newton, with only minor (and unusually non-scientific) opposition.

And yet, most people not only don't know about determinism - they find it ridiculous. Every time I tell someone I don't believe in free-will they jump on me like I just spat in their mom's face.

If something as foundationally true as determinism will not be accepted, I suppose the blackpill may also be difficult for thoughtless people to accept.

When plastic surgery and genetic engineering make beauty possible for every person, I wonder if then people will say, "Yeah, alright - looks are critically important." Because then at least there is something to do about it. But getting rich is almost impossible, and people can still accept income-inequality, so I don't know... Well, I guess most people think they can get rich if they try hard enough.

People want to fuck beautiful people. Even ugly people want to fuck beautiful people. Everyone seems to accept this part.

What the mainstream cannot accept is that women only want to fuck beautiful people, and that women would rather go without sex than to fuck someone ugly. They only accept ugly guys for money and security. This, to me, is obvious. I figured out all of this before I heard of the blackpill.

Is this some catastrophic idea? It's plainly evident that some people have all the money, while others have none; it shouldn't be anymore hard to accept that the same disparity is also true of sex-partners.

Maybe women lie to themselves so well about their nature, that they can convince men of that lie too (the soul-mate idea). Maybe this type of all-or-nothing sex distribution has not been this intense in western society for a long time, and people are slow to catch on to the paradigm shift. Maybe people feel uncomfortable equating sex with money.

The BLACKPILL will never be accepted by the (((MAINSTREAM))).

People since birth have been fed bluepilled lies, it's engraved in their brain. Media and peers tell them everything is ok when it isn't. Some of these people are ignorant to the blackpill, they let their delusions run wild. They cannot accept the reality.

People since birth have been fed bluepilled lies, it's engraved in their brain. Media and peers tell them everything is ok when it isn't. Some of these people are ignorant to the blackpill, they let their delusions run wild. They cannot accept the reality.
This tbh fampai
Also only guys like us i.e the bottom of the barrel will ever swallow the blackpill since it serves as a source of catharsis. Why on earth would normies care if they can just keep existing in blissful ignorance of the suffering of incels?

Huh, you know that is interesting point. Anatomy is destiny and all that.

Determinism (casual determinism) is almost without question true - and thus free will must be an illusion. This has been known since (and before) Isaac Newton, with only minor (and unusually non-scientific) opposition.

And yet, most people not only don't know about determinism - they find it ridiculous. Every time I tell someone I don't believe in free-will they jump on me like I just spat in their mom's face.

If something as foundationally true as determinism will not be accepted, I suppose the blackpill may also be difficult for thoughtless people to accept.

When plastic surgery and genetic engineering make beauty possible for every person, I wonder if then people will say, "Yeah, alright - looks are critically important." Because then at least there is something to do about it. But getting rich is almost impossible, and people can still accept income-inequality, so I don't know... Well, I guess most people think they can get rich if they try hard enough.
Yea, you've got it.

I've a big nose and recessed jaw and tiny little chin
Eldritch nightmare beyond human comprehension tier post.

Maybe women lie to themselves so well about their nature, that they can convince men of that lie too (the soul-mate idea).
They don't lie to themselves, they only doing it for men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back