Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Do People Refuse to Believe in the Dual Mating Strategy?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Just because a small minority of men have lots of sexual partners doesn’t mean the average man never gets sex, women can fuck more than one man at a time.

They fuck them both, chads and normies, and that’s why all this talk of incels making the majority of men has never materialized and this forum have never grown over 300 members online at one time.

Last edited:
Try typing shorter sentences I have no idea what you are trying to communicate

average man never gets sex
average betabux men gets sex only in exchange for expensive gifts like latest iPhone, car, some expensive trip to foreign country.

average betabux men gets sex only in exchange for expensive gifts like latest iPhone, car, some expensive trip to foreign country.
But they do get sex and society romanticizes commercial love as long as it’s not prostitution by buying gifts as a proxy and that’s why very few men will outright identify themselves as incels.

But they do get sex and society romanticizes commercial love as long as it’s not prostitution by buying gifts as a proxy and that’s why very few men will outright identify themselves as incels.
it seems to me that life of betabux is pretty sad, they wageslave their ass off for some mid tier becky only to get sex in rare occasions in exchange for gifts, if his female owner gets pregnant from Chad he will have to work even harder to support the baby or he will just get divorced and still pay child support. Also, men like that copes hard and lies to themselves to turn a blind eye to their wife/gf cheating on them.

it seems to me that life of betabux is pretty sad, they wageslave their ass off for some mid tier becky only to get sex in rare occasions in exchange for gifts, if his female owner gets pregnant from Chad he will have to work even harder to support the baby or he will just get divorced and still pay child support. Also, men like that copes hard and lies to themselves to turn a blind eye to their wife/gf cheating on them.
That’s only to you because we are outcasts of society and so we question their messaging because we don’t get the hope needed to swallow the bluepill.

For the average man who isn’t Blackpilled, they think buying women comforts and earning lots of money is them becoming a good provider and marriage material because society teaches them to think spending $5,000 a month on buying luxuries for a girlfriend is different to paying that same amount directly to a girl to be your girlfriend.

That’s only to you because we are outcasts of society and so we question their messaging because we don’t get the hope needed to swallow the bluepill.

For the average man who isn’t Blackpilled, they think buying women comforts and earning lots of money is them becoming a good provider and marriage material because society teaches them to think spending $5,000 a month on buying luxuries for a girlfriend is different to paying that same amount directly to a girl to be your girlfriend.
if i had 5000 a month to spend i would never ever get a gf or a wife, i would spend it on hookers and get sex when I need it, not waiting when bitch allows me to.

Because they are bluepilled and believe women are holy entities that can't do wrong and have the exact same type of thinking like men

the "average man" was getting cucked as you typed this