Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people put fucking mushrooms on pizza?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
or anchovies.

70a784a58db1f5a8249209a798bd4dee.gif

It's like meat, but lighter. Nice chewy texture. I love mushrooms.

It's like meat, but lighter. Nice chewy texture. I love mushrooms.
Exactly mushrooms are a great topping they taste great, not crunchy and they compliment the flavor of the pizza well. Mushrooms are easily the best vegetable/nonmeat topping for pizza.

I just had me a pizza with mushrooms, Eye-talian sausage, onions, and extra cheese. I'm about to run out of money soon and I'm succumbing to those failures that people usually succumb to when they run out of money.

Exactly mushrooms are a great topping they taste great, not crunchy and they compliment the flavor of the pizza well. Mushrooms are easily the best vegetable/nonmeat topping for pizza.
nah spinach is. plus it can help with gainz

I just had me a pizza with mushrooms, Eye-talian sausage, onions, and extra cheese. I'm about to run out of money soon and I'm succumbing to those failures that people usually succumb to when they run out of money.
ah during my depression days i would eat a medium pizza all by myself outside next to the restaurant this was before i could drive.

pizza with mushrooms is good nevER tried with fish

Brown button mushrooms on pizza can be so good though.

Too poor to add meat.

or anchovies.
I like both to be honest but I've always been a weirdo and I work as a cook so I fuck up a pizza as much as I can especially that I get to keep my mistakes at the end of the night so every night I make a quote on quote mistake and at anchovies or mushrooms to a pepperoni and sausage pizza so I can eat it when I get home

mushrooms on pizza is good you faggot

They should put ketchup on it instead.

The guild of mushroom farmers force them.

They have "an agreement."