Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people over complicate stuff ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I noticed that people have a tendency to overcomplicate stuff that’s simple like the point of life for an example it’s obvious that the point of life is too reproduce I mean what else would it be the world is only as complex as we make it if we eliminated money and went back to living in tribes life would be so simple and less stressful

but but i dont want childreen because its cucked:soy::soy:

the world is only as complex as we make it
Dude, the reality is too brutal for most people to acknowledge. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

So they invent these baroque onion of obfuscations within obfuscations just to avoid touching the obvious facts about life and death, sexuality, social behaviors, friendship and networking, money and power hierarchies, etc. etc. --- these realities are just too painful.

Can you imagine ER's father telling his son: "My SMV was so low that I had to use JBW, betabuxx, and greencardbuxx twice with two ethnic gold-digging greencard seekers just to avoid being a genetic dead-end. Now, your SMV is even lower than mine because in addition to all that clusterfuck, you're also half-asian, and to make matters worse this place we live in California is basically Chad-central. Your SMV here is so fucking low that your only realistic chance to have sex and reproduction is to do basically the same I did, but getting even richer and picking an even uglier and more desperate 3rd world foid, and pray you have a daughter because if you have a son it will be over for him before he's even born. Fat chance you'll ever wet your dick without paying, don't expect a hug from a foid before you're 30-something and financially stable. Your SMV is shit, and this place is the capital of hypergamy".

That's what a blackpilled father would say, but of course it's not gonna happen. So they invent layers upon layers of platitudes to obfuscate the obvious, which is too painful.

The problem with the bluepill :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: is that, as our brother IncelTV always said: "the blackpill always comes back to collect."

Last edited:
Cope. There is no purpose in life.

but but i dont want childreen because its cucked:soy::soy:
There are 2 contradiction in having children, it's either:
1. You don't have child and you are genetic dead end, but all your time is yours, you can relax easier and be chilli more.
2. You have children, but it's burden to your life: you have to rise it, take care of it, learn it stuff about society and life, spent money on it and at the end of the day this kid is just as ugly as you, so if it's a daughter she is chad cum dumpster and if it's a son he will be miserable most of his life. But you reproduced and your genes have a very low chance to survive.

It's like shiet, which illness is better?

Last edited:
Because they enjoy mental gymnastics