Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people only focus on white nationalists, and not nationalists "of color"?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I even remember blackpillpress saying only white nationalists were a problem. The only time you see people criticize nationalism is by criticizing white nationalism, they choose to ignore black and asian nationalism. Even this week there was a black nationalist with over 3000 viewers on youtube. Asian nationalist subreddits are yet to be banned.

The proportion of white nationalists relative to the population is probably the same as nationalists with every other race. Its small as fuck. Nationalism is dying, despite humanity being a tribal species.

Even if it is bigger, remember these two facts below are probably why.
1. White genes are recessive, mixed race half white people mostly look like their non-white half. Hapas look asian. Mulattos look black. They never have a white facial structure, which is why none of them identify as white. Half the time they look like slightly lighter asians or blacks, and identify with their non-white part.
Non-whites have nothing to lose from race mixing, their features will still exist and propagate despite racemixing. White features die out in 2 generations of racemixing.

2. White population percentages in western nations have been declining due to 1970s immigration laws, their population percentage has dipped significantly within 50 years. Entire cities had their white majority vanish.
Only white nations are under threat of population replacement by another race. The only exception is Kuwait, with 40% of its population being Indian workers.

I see no reason to exclusively focus on white nationalists other than for malicious purposes. How fucking hard is it to focus on racial nationalism as a whole, instead of just white nationalism?

Black and asian nationalism is pretty small. I see far more white supremacists randomly online while I only see the other races on their respective forums.

Because ironically, whites attract more attention.
:blackpill:

Because whites are superior and people feel inferior to white people so they have to complain.

Mostly because of Hitler and slavery in the US.
Historical context matters as does the power balance.

It's cucked to feel any loyalty or kinship toward those that were the first to reject and ostracize you, especially if they were the ones closest to you.

Because the other races are really into us tbh.

I see no reason to exclusively focus on white nationalists other than for malicious purposes. How fucking hard is it to focus on racial nationalism as a whole, instead of just white nationalism?

It is because non-white people hate white men and they want to destroy my penis.

Because there is no such thing as ethnic nationalists, ethnic countries are all shitholes

Ngl I support the ba'ath

ethnonationalists are retarded losers who have accomplished nothing of note in their life so they have to be proud of being born a certain race, something they had no control over.

there, end of discussion.
It is because non-white people hate white men and they want to destroy my penis.

it's not my fault that you don't have a driver's license

cause white men go ER and get attention for that. If u don't do ER they wouldn't care.

What does this have to do with inceldom? Sounds like sfcel cope.

Jews want whitey extinct, white = Hitler & that's bad.

White nations are more of a threat to the jew world odor. So far only White folks have ejected them from their nations!

Because there is no such thing as ethnic nationalists, ethnic countries are all shitholes
What about Saddam Hussein tho wasn't he a Sand nationalist pewpew?

All forms of nationalism is cope, because people can only unite with their beliefs and morality, not their skin color. Plenty of whites hate other whites and wouldn't make good allies for them.

Every other race love/hate white people and they want white ppl to dissapear , it's like a victory for the other races. It's like "we destroyed that powerful inteligent ppl, civilization " . The same for white women , feminism want to kill white race so that would be a victory for white foids " white men created civ and science,etc. But we don't did anything errrhg is a shame, now will destroy white men literally so we can show who is the powerful one" I think that's the real purpose of feminism.

I dont know about it

All forms of nationalism is cope, because people can only unite with their beliefs and morality, not their skin color. Plenty of whites hate other whites and wouldn't make good allies for them.
ethnonationalists are retarded losers who have accomplished nothing of note in their life so they have to be proud of being born a certain race, something they had no control over.

there, end of discussion.

One for off topic me thinks.