Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people on here think absolutely nothing will happen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
The great tribulation will happen.

I hope stuff happens. I guess only time will tell. Riots were a nice breath of chaos for a bit but died down into faggy peaceful protests

more like cowards
Even with all the shit we deal with, life is WAY too comfortable to risk anything. Plus look at what they do for these lame ass protests. Imagine if shit was really going down. They'd be droning them so quick.

I hope nothing happens because if something does happen the first people society will go after in the chaos is unattractive low status males.

That's not to say nothing will happen but if something does happen it probably won't be directly related to inceldom imo

things will happen

but (((they))) will be the ones controlling them
The powers that be have largely succeeded in emasculating men. There aren’t many genuinely high or even normal T men left when you look back to the 30s/40s. Everyone has a picture of their WW2 grandpa/great grandpa who looks masc as fuck even if he’s not attractive.

Unless the pendulum swings back fast enough things will only get worse.

Last edited:
Women are infallible and above criticism.
The only thing that will happen is men’s suicide rates will increase and they will cope with sex toys aka Japan

I expect to see some large scale rioting in November if/when Trump wins the election.

The army is on his side though, so theres no chance the riots will have any real effect. The real collapse could happen the next time a Democrat gets into office. Those guys are fucking morons and are going to very seriously fuck up the country. I bet that Mexican cunt AOC will run in 2024 and could win because she has a vagina.

A uprising won't happen but this society genuinely isn't sustainable. At the least I expect the USA to crack open like an egg in at least this century.
The uprising has already begun.

What else would you call the ongoing BLM/Antifa rioting?

Tim Pool has been covering this shit nonstop.

Its not really letting up.

Civil War II is upon us boyos or at least it's opening stages and all by Jewish design never forget that.

A uprising won't happen but this society genuinely isn't sustainable. At the least I expect the USA to crack open like an egg in at least this century.
Are you still gonna kys befote you see what happens?

Even with all the shit we deal with, life is WAY too comfortable to risk anything. Plus look at what they do for these lame ass protests. Imagine if shit was really going down. They'd be droning them so quick.
The government would never drone its citizens in america. If they do no one would trust them or pay taxes. A lot of men think about killing themselves, so they're obviously not comfortable.

Last edited:
The government would never drone its citizens in america. If they do no one would trust them or pay taxes. A lot of men think about killing themselves, so they're obviously not comfortable.
Ruby Ridge, WACO, Kent State, the Amon Bundy situation all prove ZOG is not above committing openly vile and deadly acts on its citizens.

So never say never.

More like ZOG just hasn’t gotten around to using drones on citizen political dissidents in their illegal attacks on such people as of yet.

Anyway pretty sure ZOG threw an entire legions worth of piglice at lone aryan revolutionary Robert Matthews and still couldn’t stop him with their superior numbers and firepower.

Ultimately the cowards had to resort to using a helicopter to dump white phosphorus on the home he was holed up inside of fighting them from to burn him to death.

Ruby Ridge, WACO, Kent State, the Amon Bundy situation all prove ZOG is not above committing openly vile and deadly acts on its citizens.

So never say never.

More like ZOG just hasn’t gotten around to using drones on citizen political dissidents in their illegal attacks on such people as of yet.

Anyway pretty sure ZOG threw an entire legions worth of piglice at lone aryan revolutionary Robert Matthews and still couldn’t stop him with their superior numbers and firepower.

Ultimately the cowards had to resort to using a helicopter to dump white phosphorus on the home he was holed up inside of fighting them from to burn him to death.
The good thing about the blackpill and inceldom is it applies to many men, and at least 80% understand the pain if they're not low t cucks, which we don't want fighting for us anyway, so we'll have a huge army no piglice or fpi can take down.

Americans truly believe that a man should be able to marry another man. You except these people to raise a revolution?
Foids shouldn't be allowed to marry other Foids tbh.