Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people on here think absolutely nothing will happen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
A uprising won't happen but this society genuinely isn't sustainable. At the least I expect the USA to crack open like an egg in at least this century.

Americans truly believe that a man should be able to marry another man. You except these people to raise a revolution?

Nothing will happen

Shut the fuck up and actually explain it instead of just postmaxxing.
> Joined 2 years after me
> 2/3 of my postcount.
> accusations of postmaxxing
bruh

things will happen

but (((they))) will be the ones controlling them

No society has ever been stable. All things tend towards their eventual destruction. America is already cracking open like an egg, many want to alter or create a new constitution to fit a liberal/feminist agenda, look how much civil unrest was caused by 1 nigger being kneeled on

I meant your low effort response.
JFL if the reality of nothing ever happening is not self evident to you.
T levels of men are dropping steadily,
forced estrogen injections will happen at an ever increasing rate
zoomers are cucked and more content with it than any other generation before them
it's over

Shut the fuck up and actually explain it instead of just postmaxxing.
Don't listen to them. Men will eventually get uncucked soon and stop paying taxes, change the cucked laws, and sex bots and artificial wombs will come out. All that will drastically lower rostie smv.

Don't listen to them. Men will eventually get uncucked and stop paying taxes, change the cucked laws, and sex bots and artificial wombs will come out. All that will drastically lower rostie smv.
cope, especially artifical wombs, that's sci-fi levels of technology

JFL if the reality of nothing ever happening is not self evident to you.
T levels of men are dropping steadily,
forced estrogen injections will happen at an ever increasing rate
zoomers are cucked and more content with it than any other generation before them
it's over
I already said a uprising won't happen. Doesn't mean this system won't burn down.

No society has ever been stable. All things tend towards their eventual destruction. America is already cracking open like an egg, many want to alter or create a new constitution to fit a liberal/feminist agenda, look how much civil unrest was caused by 1 nigger being kneeled on
I'm curious, are all humans niggers to you or just black people.

I'm cataloging this for my "All humans are garbage" book, where I go into great detail on why humans are garbage based on terms like they use to identify other humans.

Funny2

I already said a uprising won't happen. Doesn't mean this system won't burn down.
Well who's supposed to light the fire then? Men are in a terrible place and they are mostly FINE WITH IT or just rope like cowards.

cope, especially artifical wombs, that's sci-fi levels of technology
Even without them. Just the sexbots, changing the laws, not paying taxes, and most non-chads getting uncucked is more than enough. The artificial wombs will be overkill.

Don't listen to them. Men will eventually get uncucked soon and stop paying taxes, change the cucked laws, and sex bots and artificial wombs will come out. All that will drastically lower rostie smv.
I see more men getting angry over society and women but this is wishful thinking.

Just the sexbots
This is also far out of reach, then again I don't know when this supposed uncuckening of yours is supposed to take place
changing the laws, not paying taxes, and most non-chads getting uncucked is more than enough
I just don't see this happening, ever

I see more men getting angry over society and women but this is wishful thinking.
Uncucked men are a thousand times more common than 5 years ago. Soys used to rule everywhere, now most guys know that they shouldn't be simps. Things will get a lot better in another 5 years.

Well who's supposed to light the fire then? Men are in a terrible place and they are mostly FINE WITH IT or just rope like cowards.
Roping isn't cowardly. And literally any other group burning crap or the economy tanking is enough.
I don't think anyone here thinks that
Look at the replies to this thread. One person here outside of me thinks this is how life is now.

Uncucked men are a thousand times more common than 5 years ago. Soys used to rule everywhere, now most guys know that they shouldn't be simps. Things will get a lot better in another 5 years.
If by better you mean society eating itself alive then sure. But men don't have enough power to change things and violence doesn't work against this.

If by better you mean society eating itself alive then sure. But men don't have enough power to change things and violence doesn't work against this.
The system needs to be rebooted so we can start from scratch and learn from the mistakes we made.

OK what do you think is going to happen

All the issues the USA is going through with it's bitter and depressed population, racial issues and terrible economy will at the least bring it down from it's seat of power or even cause some states to seperate from the country.

What is the uprising over? Not saying it can or won't but what are we talking about for sustainability? Income... shrinking tax base... Chad chasing thots?

Elab. How exactly an uprising gonna happen

Men will stop being cucks who marry old used rosties, sexbots will replace sub6 foids, and non-chads will stop paying taxes until the cucked laws are changed. @LittleBoy

Nothing will happen. Only bluepillers believe in that.

Simple: People are lazy.

It will last forever. Why you think in won't ?
Because lies don't last forever, and more men get uncucked every day. If men wanted to get rid of feminism today they can, foids and chads have no power against 80% of men.

Because lies don't last forever, and more men get uncucked every day. If men wanted to get rid of feminism today they can, foids and chads have no power against 80% of men.

Incels and mgtow are seen as the bad guys for most people, and simps continue paying for gamer girl water and prostitutes. Won't happen, can't happen.

Incels and mgtow are seen as the bad guys for most people, and simps continue paying for gamer girl water and prostitutes. Won't happen, can't happen.
That's only what the media says, but if you look on youtube and facebook and twitter, a 1000 times more men are uncucked now than they were 5 years ago. Feminists and cucks try to take down sites like this because they know it helps to blackpill non-chads, which will end feminism quicker. The few rich simps who donate to camwhores doesn't mean a lot.

Americans truly believe that a man should be able to marry another man. You except these people to raise a revolution?
You do raise a valid point. America is literally festering in degeneracy and encouraging other countries to follow suit however, such a degenerate system cannot sustain itself.

For every action there shall be an equal and opposite reaction. The pendulum will swing back....

Men will stop being cucks who marry old used rosties, sexbots will replace sub6 foids, and non-chads will stop paying taxes until the cucked laws are changed. @LittleBoy

Agree with this. It's happening now.

What do you think will happen? an "incel uprising" doesn't sound too realistic

The powers that be have largely succeeded in emasculating men. There aren’t many genuinely high or even normal T men left when you look back to the 30s/40s. Everyone has a picture of their WW2 grandpa/great grandpa who looks masc as fuck even if he’s not attractive.

Unless the pendulum swings back fast enough things will only get worse.

And what exactly do you expect to happen? Civilizations rise and fall for various reasons. People adapt to changing social environments and dynamics. The life goes on.

There may not necessarily be a revolution although I really hope there is one but something would still happen. There is no way society as it is now is sustainable

Yeah society will eventually collapse due to overleveraged financial system, ridculous weatlh inequality, and environmental/resource problems if tech fails to compensate.