Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people look at me strange when I tell them that this is one of my favorite songs

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
I have no relation to Macedonia in any way but I thought multiculturalism was considered good, why they no appreciate my contribution of cultural enrichment.

I would put this full blast in a car for maximum cultural enrichment but I don't tolerate loud noises too well.

From 0:41 - 1:00 is especially enjoyable, Davul, Gaida and passionate vocals make energizing music which is good for your soul. Normie music sucks the soul out of your body in a bad way like disease.

Lmao, based
Thank you! Here's more bagpipe music to disturb the hearts of normies.

From 0:45 is especially invigorating. Please spread this music of culture far and wide and may the bagpipes of culture cause suffering within normies.

From 0:45 is especially invigorating. Please spread this music of culture far and wide and may the bagpipes of culture cause suffering within normies.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

kek

Another incel who likes traditional music, great. How would you call this type of music? I usually use the word traditional or folk but I'm afraid I might be wrong.

Corvus Corax is one of my favourite bands, I've been to one of their concerts and it was one of the best days of my life.

Another incel who likes traditional music, great. How would you call this type of music? I usually use the word traditional or folk but I'm afraid I might be wrong.

Corvus Corax is one of my favourite bands, I've been to one of their concerts and it was one of the best days of my life.
Neo medieval but Corvus Corax is one of the best and well known at it. Here's something else you might enjoy. Sometimes I find groups that label themselves as just Medieval but they do the whole bagpipe/drum combination.

knajjd when he's 60 years old

because you are ugly

Neo medieval but Corvus Corax is one of the best and well known at it. Here's something else you might enjoy. Sometimes I find groups that label themselves as just Medieval but they do the whole bagpipe/drum combination.

Yes, it's a bit tricky to know the exact genre. I really like Vox Vulgaris, thank you for posting. I bought myself a bagpipe and I'm trying to find a teacher, it's a really nice instrument. There's something magical about neo-medieval music, it really makes your heart feel closer to its ancestors. Even if different, medieval music is really nice to listen to, are you into it as well?

Yes, it's a bit tricky to know the exact genre. I really like Vox Vulgaris, thank you for posting. I bought myself a bagpipe and I'm trying to find a teacher, it's a really nice instrument. There's something magical about neo-medieval music, it really makes your heart feel closer to its ancestors. Even if different, medieval music is really nice to listen to, are you into it as well?
Yes I like most forms of Early Music. The bagpipes used in Medieval music are not the more common Scottish ones but I think they're called dudelsack. I wanted to learn how to play bagpipes too but I have no musical background. If you listen to the Macedonian song in my original post, it uses a form of bagpipes as well called Gaida.

because they're autistic normalfags devoid of opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back