Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do people like 6ix9ine so much...?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
So there's all types of new rappers this day and age some are trash some aren't that bad and pretty good. But this guy. This guy I can't understand how anyone could like him. He looks like a retarded street clown living in an underground subway. I do not mean to be mean but I still can't wrap my head around how people listened to his music, then proceeded to come out saying "this is so good." The dude screams like a banshee for 2.5 minutes over a beat and people declare him as some legend, his lyrics aren't in anyway good, they are just random ass words relating to gang culture and sex that happen to rhyme. All he is good at is being obnoxious and normies hail this guy like he's a god amongst men. The only reason I could think of people liking his music is if they want to seem like they are cool somehow or know about gang culture, which I highly doubt the artist himself knows anything about, he looks like he has never had a day of work in his life and gets a following off of saying he does all types of gang shit he knows damn well he isn't about.

This is why his famous..

I'm pretty sure who ever is shilled the most on soundcloud automatically becomes accepted famous rapper nowadays.

I used to like him until I listened to all his songs in a row and realized they are the exact same. They barely have any coherent leorics and it's just fuck bitches/money/drugs/gangs over and over and over.

I used to like him until I listened to all his songs in a row and realized they are the exact same. They barely have any coherent leorics and it's just fuck bitches/money/drugs/gangs over and over and over.
He said he doesn't even like his own music.

Many of his fans think that his screaming-type of rapping is “original”. At least that’s what I’ve heard from most of his fans that I know.

Most American millennials are degenerate so it doesn't surprise me that such music resonates with them.

Seems like a sick position though.

The rapper, idk man, this new wave of Hip Hop is just fucking revolting.

Only rapper I like is Ill Bill tbh.

Suicideboys and bones all the way :3

SsSSSSSSCCCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMM GGGGGGAAAAAANNNNGGGGG

They like his trolling. His music is terrible. Idk how people like his music, usually it's the young kids...like 13-19yrs old. He is social media troll. That's how he gets hits on his music. He recently got robbed today or yesterday, but I think it was just a ruse to promote his song with Nicki Minaj cuz that dropped today as well.

My main concern here is, why do people like rap music so much? It's literally just words being said into a microphone, there's no legitimate harmony to it.

My main concern here is, why do people like rap music so much? It's literally just words being said into a microphone, there's no legitimate harmony to it.
Rap can be good. Stuff like OP is just fad meme music, just noise to fill silence so people don't have to talk.

Night lovell beats are 11/10

Also there are kewl old underground rappers like Koopsta Knicca and three six mafia, check em out.

Lmao
Already know there six mafia, i'll check out koopsta Knicca now ty :)

It's not as good as post Malone's stuff, but it's not awful.

Listen to this.

>listening to rap

>listening to anything besides classical music