Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people here relate to Elliot Rodger’s life more than Cho?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Cho was an ugly sub 5 ethnicel born in South Korea and moved to the US, suffered from deep mental problems and became truly rejected by society for it before he died while Elliot Rodger’s only real problem was being a shycel virgin. Cho represents the depressing life of the average incel here more than Elliot Rodger.

Last edited:
I think it's mostly because ER manifesto was written very well. In a just world he would've been a decent author.

cuz Elliot rodger was better looking, hailo theory

BECAUS.. Most incels here are rich (have rich parents)

(Not me though, I've lived in poverty my entire life)

ER was a useless cunt. got cucked by a door and took out his rage on his innocent truecel roommates

View attachment 585602
Cho was an ugly sub 5 ethnicel born in South Korea and moved to the US, suffered from deep mental problems and became truly rejected by society for it before he died while Elliot Rodger’s only real problem was being a shycel virgin. Cho represents the depressing life of the average incel here more than Elliot Rodger.
why the fuc did you get me a link to a jew york times article behind a paywall

Maybe cuz he was cringe with his "muh gonna get my revenge videos" the edge of those videos can cut right through you, and teens like edgy things.

why the fuc did you get me a link to a jew york times article behind a paywall
Install this browser plug-in.

View attachment 585602
Looks.:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Its because they are white. ER was not white but he represents the quintessential white upbringing. Rich parents, owns his own car by early 20s, is cocky enough to make edgy videos about retribution, gets rejected by white Stacies.

Install this browser plug-in.
not doing that shit. just copy and paste it here

Because ER is more aesthetic and even incels are lookists

ER was a useless cunt. got cucked by a door and took out his rage on his innocent truecel roommates
Based :feelsYall:

Cho = Dogshit speaker, great shooter

E.R. = Dogshit shooter, great speaker

Fakecels idolise fakecels

I think it's mostly because ER manifesto was written very well. In a just world he would've been a decent author.
Inceldom will shatter a man's dreams and potentials

That’s true, he wasn’t low iq (even though he was a narcissist).

cuz Elliot rodger was better looking, hailo theory
Because ER is more aesthetic and even incels are lookists
Holy shit, that is the most blackpilled thing anyone has ever said about ER’s fame. You guys should make a post about this tbh.

:lul::lul::lul:

ER was bluepilled and autist everyone here knows that he could never have had a stacy but he was convinced (blonde) it is indeed difficult to compare to this individual.

Cho and Wilkes McDermid are the only famous incels i can relate to.

The videos, the manifesto, Elliots unique personality

Tbh i never see Cho being talked about outside the incelsphere.

Cho = Dogshit speaker, great shooter

E.R. = Dogshit shooter, great speaker
Cho's manifesto was very powerfully worded and symbolic. Also he was an English major.

I don't like them both. But I'm an unlikable cunt anyways.

ER intent was more incel specific

Hapa mogs ricecel in looks tbh .Also ER has been talked a lot more by media than Cho and had a well documented story behind his actions .

There's a saint for everyone.
Some like Cho, some like ER, some like Hamudi, some like BlackOps2Cel.

He was a good writer:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back