Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people here hate anime just because it's anime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Specifically why is it anime girls in particular they seem to take issue the most with? You do understand anime girls are literally created to appeal to lonely males as an idealized version of a woman, as in the thing you would want the most? I figure it's just people being dicks because being a dick is hip and cool, thanks to the plummeting quality of people nowadays. Also it seems idiotic to me to dislike/hate the thing that was created to appeal to you. Im not that into anime myself but i just can't understand it, are you afraid of embarrassment if somebody found out? That somebody is going to call you "cringe"? What is it?

Title is self explanatory, if you ARE one of these people i am talking about right now i implore you to watch the video, it's only 10 minutes but it brings up some great points(and blackpills) imo.

Nice little documentary, especially the last 4 minutes of it :feelshehe:

same reason why men hate on rapists so much, they don't want to be associated with that shit

Yes, anime is the last media that shows quality women. Sad thing, that is why trannies and feminist/faggots are trying so hard to infiltrate anime. Women are disgusting by something they can never be, those pot smoking, multiple partner, hair dye abominations.

Most people hate anime because they are normies. They can try to deny it but they are. Normies hate on copes so you hating on a harmless cope makes you a normie

Its cool to hate anime. Its also cool to call other people weebs.

Finally, people generally don't like when other people enjoy things they don't, which is why you see so many posts shitting on gymcelling and working out.

that and anime is associated and is synonymous with being a lonely autist virgin which many here distance themselves from the aspie part of anime, and also they hate foids, even hot anime ones
What distancing? You're already admitting you are a lonely virgin just by being registered and participating on this forum, sorry but that's a bad answer.

cause you are a strong alpha man if you dislike anime

There is fakecels on here and many with some normie traits who do not want to be seen as even more aspie than they are due to high inhib
Even so it still sounds like an oxymoron and appears contradictory, assuming you are a larper wouldn't you want to appear as incelish(not a word but you get the idea) as possible? Because the second you start to display normie behaviour people will be (rightfully) suspicious of you.
cause you are a strong alpha man if you dislike anime
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not :feelswhat:

Listen nigger not all of us like anime and do not want the halo of a anime avi.
That i understand and am fine with if it's just not up your alley, but wanting it to get banned is what i don't understand.

I don’t hate anime, and there’s a few anime shows I like but I don’t consider myself an anime fan. What I DO hate are the western normie morons that think life in japan is like it is in anime, learn Japanese, and start talking to Japanese people in “anime Japanese”

I don’t hate anime, and there’s a few anime shows I like but I don’t consider myself an anime fan. What I DO hate are the western normie morons that think life in japan is like it is in anime, learn Japanese, and start talking to Japanese people in “anime Japanese”
Yeah i agree

You do understand anime girls are literally created to appeal to lonely males as an idealized version of a woman, as in the thing you would want the most?
90% of anti-anime posts are probably bitter foids who want to be orbited, other 10% are soyboys trying to appear more confident than us because they embrace roasty pussy they get to fuck 1 time per 5 year period instead of never fucking ideal 2d pussy

Because most of the anime is some gay ass faggot school setting shit like nigga do I need to be reminded of my school years that were nothing but pure fucking torture every fucking day? No thank you.

What I DO hate are the western normie morons that think life in japan is like it is in anime, learn Japanese, and start talking to Japanese people in “anime Japanese”
I don't seriously believe anyone except the delusional or naive teenagers thinks Japan is like anime.
Who the fuck wants to ban animecels?
They probably want those fags banned for having foid avi regardless if the foid is anime or not
You would be surprised, just today a thread on here about some user garnered "anime should be banned on here" comments. The thread is deleted now unfortunately so i can't show proof.

Because it's bluepilled garbage

It creates trannies and homosexuals
Because most of the anime is some gay ass faggot school setting shit like nigga do I need to be reminded of my school years that were nothing but pure fucking torture every fucking day? No thank you.
tbh
highschool was the worst time for me

Because it's bluepilled garbage

It creates trannies and homosexuals
>When you comment without reading a single letter
Also how the hell does it create trannies?

There's a myriad of reasons why people here hate anime and weebs. I think one obviously is how soyboys, feminists etc. are attempting to infiltrate it to bastardize it so that may make users here think weebs are associated with them, another is how alot of anime these days are moe blobs, typical shonen, isekei, harems etc. and nothing else, so it makes people think that's all what anime is, another is since there is a seething hatred of females and homosexuality here, it makes users view anyone with an anime avi as a cuck for foid worship or a faggot, and lastly they have no copes to enjoy, so they want to destroy the copes of others to feel better about themselves(normies behavior) this is why I have antiweebs on ignore, because in my eyes they're normies and normies attack harmless copes of others constantly so there you go. Those are my theories anyway.

Most people hate anime because they are normies. They can try to deny it but they are. Normies hate on copes so you hating on a harmless cope makes you a normie

Finally, people generally don't like when other people enjoy things they don't, which is why you see so many posts shitting on gymcelling and working out.
Yup, this, just as how people shit on wealthmaxxing, improving oneself etc. It's a crabs in a bucket mentality, they want us to be just as miserable as them, normie behavior and it's funny how they're the same people always shitting on normies and yet they exhibit the behavior of the people they hate the most, no self aware JFL. In any case the ignore list is a godsend and I mute the assholes who want to destroy the copes of other users.

and lastly they have no copes to enjoy, so they want to destroy the copes of others to feel better about themselves(normies behavior) this is why I have antiweebs on ignore, because in my eyes they're normies and normies attack harmless copes of others constantly so there you go.
That's an interesting theory actually, one that i can see being very true. Thanks for sharing.

That's an interesting theory actually, one that i can see being very true. Thanks for sharing.
No problem. Also @HidekiTojota made a thread similar to this some time ago. So if he posts here he might have some other ideas as to why anime is hated here.

many possible reasons

1. shitting on weebs because it's the cool thing to do in society and they've internalized it
2. subconsciously trying to impress lurking normies and foids
3. they find it juvenile and disgusting
4. they suffered anime addiction in the past
5. people on this forum usually shit on anime so other members follow in expressing that opinion

Tesla IQ post tbh, explains it well.

Your posts are so consistently spot on

No problem. Also @HidekiTojota made a thread similar to this some time ago. So if he posts here he might have some other ideas as to why anime is hated here.
It’s because they focus on the fanbase and moe SOL anime only ( Aka the most popular genre )

Wait, here they really hate anime? I don't know if it's because I'm more inactive now, but I thought it was very common here, there just wasn't much talk about it.

On the other hand, to some extent I have no problem with Moes and isekais haters, I even consider Australia based for fucking lolicones; however to hate him in all his aspects is foolish.

On the other hand, to some extent I have no problem with Moes and isekais haters, I even consider Australia based for fucking lolicones; however to hate him in all his aspects is foolish.

Why do you think Australia is based for that?
I don't understand.

Anime is not for weebs anymore. Its a normie tier cope nowadays.

Your posts are so consistently spot on
Thanks brocel.

A6f52ddd48ec5e7f88f136a943cdb55e

Why do you think Australia is based for that?
I don't understand.
I think we had already talked about that, but let's just say that I have a personal interest in whether SJW manages to change these customs in Japan, maybe with a generational change it will be achieved, Australia was an interesting move and similar cases in Japan have been seen recently. Although yes, I have consumed these products, but I like to see how the status quo is changed.

Anime is not for weebs anymore. Its a normie tier cope nowadays.
Shonen anime is normie anime, everything else is niche.

It’s because they focus on the fanbase and moe SOL anime only ( Aka the most popular genre )
I can understand to some degree. Moe SOL can be cringey ngl, plus they're suifuel, this is why I'm VERY picky of the anime I watch these days, compared to my 20's.

@quinn24 @ordinaryotaku why not chime in as well?

I think we had already talked about that, but let's just say that I have a personal interest in whether SJW manages to change these customs in Japan, maybe with a generational change it will be achieved, Australia was an interesting move and similar cases in Japan have been seen recently. Although yes, I have consumed these products, but I like to see how the status quo is changed.

Are you saying that you want SJW to change Japan to be more in line with Western values, simply out of intellectual curiosity?

What I dislike about some anime watchers is that they often turn into foid worshipers, pathetically justifying it by saying "It's just 2D, bro.". Watching anime by itself is fine. But drooling over "2D waifus" is cringe, and somewhat hypocritical for a "blackpilled" incel.
I disagree with this because anime is extremely popular in general.

But drooling over "2D waifus" is cringe, and somewhat hypocritical for a "blackpilled" incel.
No i disagree, for reasons already explained if you read the post fully.

Are you saying that you want SJW to change Japan to be more in line with Western values, simply out of intellectual curiosity?
Yes, you don't see it as something interesting, even if it affects many people?

No i disagree, for reasons already explained if you read the post fully.
You can depict idealized females in 3d movies/media too. There are countless bluepilled movies appealing to lonely males. But if people started to worship some character played by a pretty foid actress, that would be forbidden according to rules (foid worship) only and only because she is in 3d. This is a hypocrisy.

You can depict idealized females in 3d movies/media too, but if people started to worship some character played by a pretty foid actress, that would be forbidden according to rules (foid worship) only and only because she is in 3d. This is a hypocrisy.
It's not really the same because in anime the only thing a real woman participates in is voice acting, everything else is done by guys. It also helps that the character doesn't need to be played by real life foids or that the character doesn't exist in real life either as a character or a person. Besides it would be retarded to ban people for "drooling" over non existent people.

t's not really the same because in anime the only thing a real woman participates in is voice acting, everything else is done by guys. It also helps that the character doesn't need to be played by real life foids or that the character doesn't exist in real life either as a character or a person
Drooling over 2d or 3d depiction of "ideal" foids is in essence the same kind of simping.
"drooling" over non existent people.
A character in a Marvel doesn't exist, it is only played by a human.

You can depict idealized females in 3d movies/media too. There are countless bluepilled movies appealing to lonely males. But if people started to worship some character played by a pretty foid actress, that would be forbidden according to rules (foid worship) only and only because she is in 3d. This is a hypocrisy.
no because that's worshiping an IRL actress who exists as a flawed 2faced being
2d foids are pure 1d characters who we know to exist in fixed state as written

Drooling over 2d or 3d depiction of "ideal" foids is in essence the same kind of simping.

A character in a Marvel doesn't exist, it is only played by a human.
So what should i do then? Turn Gay?

Because according to you liking anything that even resembles a female is simping i guess. Let's assume for the sake of the argument that these girls were real and they behaved exactly like they do in the anime, they really are the thing that bluepillers have tried to convince us regular women are, now what? Is it still simping if i drool over her?

Because according to you liking anything that even resembles a female is simping i guess.
No, not if you just want to coom. Calling them waifu, pure or using any similar pedestalizing language is simping.
Let's assume for the sake of the argument that these girls were real and they behaved exactly like they do in the anime, they really are the thing that bluepillers have tried to convince us regular women are, now what? Is it still simping if i drool over her?
Yes, although more bearable in this scenario, they are still not worthy of endless praise just because they would act like decent human beings.

Yes, you don't see it as something interesting, even if it affects many people?

It holds interest but I'd rather not everything become uniformly SJW.

I don't hate anime. I hate current decade anime.
I don't hate anime girls. I hate anime girls that sound like they're retarded and on helium. I don't like their blackboard scratching voices.

Anime is weird and cringey
The viewers are either beta weaklings or niggers waiting for the next episode of dragon ball super