Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people here complain about muh Zoomers mogging them so much?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Some of you are in your late 20s and early 30s and act like some college kid that’s a decade younger than is fucking your oneitis, it’s pathetic. In fact, younger men today have much less sex than previous generations so this idea that muh Zoomers are some mogging generation is stupid.

In fact, I see so many balding, soy faced, framelet Zoomers, us Zoomers have the worst hormones.

It’s really us younger men that are struggling.

Last edited:
dumb question: what is "muh"?

is this like "my zoomers"?

dumb question: what is "muh"?

is this like "my zoomers"?
I just imagine it as a mentally disabled man going on a rant, to be honest; it comes from the "muh dik" meme... :feelsjuice:

But either way, zoomers mostly mog in terms of height, and not by a horrible amount; hypergamy and foid privilege is only increasing in the younger generations, so I wouldn't be too jealous of Gen Alpha, subhumans not ascending regardless of them. :lul:

But either way, zoomers mostly mog in terms of height, and not by a horrible amount; hypergamy and foid privilege is only increasing in the younger generations, so I wouldn't be too jealous of Gen Alpha, subhumans not ascending regardless of them. :lul:
This

I just imagine it as a mentally disabled man going on a rant, to be honest; it comes from the "muh dik" meme... :feelsjuice:

Men of older generations had better bones than younger generations. @Incelius Savage

Attachments

• 1672865677486.jpeg
    1672865677486.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 44
Zoomers are unreasonably tall and attractive(not me though Im truecel.) look at videos of high school in 2000s and now zoomers look like models and 13 year olds are all 5'11

oldest zoomers are 22-25 and youngest millennials are still under 30. Our pool of women overlaps

People from all ages mog me

Zoomers are unreasonably tall and attractive(not me though Im truecel.) look at videos of high school in 2000s and now zoomers look like models and 13 year olds are all 5'11
No they don’t. You’re just picking anecdotes literally

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back