Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people hate us ?

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
I mean for what ?
Most of you iam sure do feel hated and can proof it with the absence of friends at least .

It's not just a feeling that We are hated it's real thing

Why !

I mean who is more deserving of empathy more than a man who have no life and it's not his fault at all ! if they can't feel empathy for that I don't believe in the good of empathy at all

Last edited:
Because society tells people to hate us

People are evil and actually miserable deep down, or they wouldn’t need to hate anyone

Because people don't like the idea that you could be unable to pass on your genes or have a relationships and not be able to do anything about it. They want to believe their whole life isn't predetermined; that they earned everything. There's always been incels in history and the way people control them is to gas light them or lock them up because once someone accepts that they are destined to be alone they might do something crazy. Those who have nothing to lose can't be controlled. Also it's natural for people to mock those that aren't like the norm, bullies do it everywhere. Incels aren't like everyone else, so burn the witch.

I mean for what ?
Most of you iam sure do feel hated and can proof it with the absence of friends at least .

It's not just a feeling that We are hated it's real thing

Why !

I mean who is more deserving of empathy more than a man who have no life and it's not his fault at all ! if they can't feel empathy for that I don't believe in the good of empathy at all
They don't.

They don't even see us