Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people hate short men so much for no fucking reason?

B

Boricuacel23

5'7 Spicel
★★★★★
Seriously wtf is up? Wtf did we even do? I even see short bitches making fun of short men. Fucking 1'52 cm bitches making fun of men shorter than 1'80, like seriously what the fuck? Why are people so fuciking mean and vile to other for no fucking reason, what the fuck did we even do besides fucking existing? People address short men with a mocking tone and looks of disgust. Why the fuck do short women not get the same treatment? When it comes to fucking foids, they get called "cute" and actually find partners, but we are supposed to go fuck ourselves just because we are men? I don't the see the fucking feminist saying shit about this. The r/tall subreddit is just suicide fuel, I wished I never found that shit. FUCKKKKKKKKK

Never began for Midgets

Because height is what matters the most

Holes are vain, shallow and dull. Nothing new.

Most of the time (not all the time) foids would rather fuck an ugly tall guy than a short handsome guy

Holes are vain, shallow and dull. Nothing new.
Its just so infuriating being treated like shit and looked down upon without doing anything to even deserve it in the first fucking place.

Most of the time (not all the time) foids would rather fuck an ugly tall guy than a short handsome guy
It's so over that it didn't even began for me.

So many tall fakecels in here don't understand this.

I am fucked in both departments either way.

Whores carry resentment from their inability to land Chad so they take their anger out on short men. Like that one study where if a woman got rejected by a good looking man she would denigrate an ugly one just to prove that she is far above his league

Society gets off on the suffering of those less privileged than them.