Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people hate incels so much

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Why does r/inceltear hate incels. Majority of the male members are already incel:feelskek:
They are also women there I bet they are oogly [UWSL] I would assume some of this women want to mock men who have stopped simping and chasing women and thus they want to shape men for accepting who they are. Some of this women are just looking for attention.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Whatever the case may be they question has to be why?:feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

Ideology and different life experiences

They hate us for our drip. Too much swag for few individuals.

Women hate us for exposing them.

Men hate us because they're brainwashed by globohomo.

because incels are stinky

Why does r/inceltear hate incels. Majority of the male members are already incel:feelskek:
They are also women there I bet they are oogly [UWSL] I would assume some of this women want to mock men who have stopped simping and chasing women and thus they want to shape men for accepting who they are. Some of this women are just looking for attention.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Whatever the case may be they question has to be why?:feelsbadman:[/UWSL]
We drip too much das why nigga! #FUCKIT #FCKDAOPPZ

Attachments

• artworks-Uii8SMJvNPxy8ePA-romBoQ-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-Uii8SMJvNPxy8ePA-romBoQ-t500x500.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 21
I also noticed that IT uses our lingo here and there. They lu da swagg too much nigga fr.

dey hate us cuz dey aint us

“I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you.”

First of all, incel is synonym of loser: they are defined by their inability to get a female partner. It would be better for the term to be...
DIMCELS !!
Which stands for: Discriminated Male Celibates. (Or just dicels)
Meaning, that just because I dont have sex or I am not in a relationship (currently), you have no right to insult mistreat or disrespect me.

Secondly, some of the so called "Incels", boast around all of their weird/fetish things, which is never a good idea; It's always better to excel at conforming.
Thirdly, some infiltrated users try to make both incels and dimcels look bad, by being: pro rape, pro pedo, pro violence, pro kidnapping, pro anything criminal. They are not incels, though, nor dimcels, they're just degenerates or IT infiltrators that are just trying to discredit all of us (males).

Last edited:
I also noticed that IT uses our lingo here and there. They lu da swagg too much nigga fr.
the incel way of life has got much influence those culture vultures cant keep their grubby paws off it

Women don't like us spilling blackpill truths --- if more average to unattractive men swallow the blackpill, there's less beta simping for them....meaning fewer free meals and no more bodyguard service

Men that hate incels are the dumbasses that think hating what women hate will get them pussy

And no, it's not because incels are "violent" ---- statistically, incel attacks are extremely rare, and foids are more likely to suffer violence from their Chad badboy boyfriend

Our presence is a very uncomfortable truth in the room. Like somebody who espouses charitability getting called out for never donating to the poor.
They don't like us because we draw attention to the obvious hypocrisy and inconsistencies in the virtue signalling of common people. (The virtue signalling being that looks don't matter when it's obvious to a child that it does matter.)
Or something like that.
Also, some of you are schizos who need to get on medication, jfc.

Because we’re based and fed up with the bullshit

What's worse to people than an insect is an insect that walks with two feet and calls itself human.

That's how they view ugly, short & ethniccels, insects pretending to be on the same level as them. :feelsbadman: That's why they always have to comment about your flaws. A subtle hint to remind you that you're below them.

because we beat our gfs on a daily basis

People fear what they don't understand