Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people gymcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I haven't been in a gym since 2013, 5 months before the day of retribution to be exact. I was bluepilled when I was last in the gym, I thought I could turn my life around if I worked out. How are you supposed to have any motivation to work out and give yourself more pain when you know the end goal will still result in you being a depressed incel?

health reasons, because they unironically enjoy gymming, or to scare normies away from picking on them.

I gymcel because I want to beat up Chad one day. Just kidding, self-defence is important when you're ethnic like me and especially Muslim.

Because it can transform every part of your body aside from your face/hair.

Also health and test benefits, lurking less at the computer. Its a hobby to talk about with dudes.

I want to defend myself and I want to stay healthy.

It's a good cope and it's good for you

For self defense

No gym for your face

Healthy and makes you feel like you achieved something. Also to gain respect from other guys.

How are you supposed to have any motivation to work out and give yourself more pain when you know the end goal will still result in you being a depressed incel?
When you reframe it as seeking adaptations and not punishing yourself.

If it's super-intense pain you're probably overtraining and your recovery will take longer, so it's not ideal for gains anyway.

In the long-run you reduce pain by being capable of doing more things comfortably.

It's also nice to look in the mirror and see improvements even if just for yourself and a foid won't appreciate them.

To cope with your shitty life and beat normies i guess

I gymcel because it helps me cope, being a well build sand nigger is slightly better than being a skinny sand nigger.

No gym for your face

No gym for your hands

No gym for your frame

No gym for your shoulders

No gym for your dick

Gymmaxxing is the biggest fucking cope ever. Ir only works for fatcels, and even then, they aren't even true incels, since inceldom is determined by bones.

I liked being in shape

When you reframe it as seeking adaptations and not punishing yourself.

If it's super-intense pain you're probably overtraining and your recovery will take longer, so it's not ideal for gains anyway.

In the long-run you reduce pain by being capable of doing more things comfortably.

It's also nice to look in the mirror and see improvements even if just for yourself and a foid won't appreciate them.
When I used to do squats it made my anxiety disorder worse and I couldn't even get a good breath for days later. I had to change to leg presses on a machine.

To get fit.
To gain strength.
To look aesthetic.
To attract a woman.
To cope.

Many reasons, my Celtic friend and brother.

I haven't been in a gym since 2013, 5 months before the day of retribution to be exact. I was bluepilled when I was last in the gym, I thought I could turn my life around if I worked out. How are you supposed to have any motivation to work out and give yourself more pain when you know the end goal will still result in you being a depressed incel?

Weightlifting is pleasant cope for not very athletic (semi)autists, most commercial gyms are controlled environments where most people don't talk to strangers, and where you can do repetitive ritualistic movements (not very difficult if you powerlift or bodybuild) according to a predefined plan and derive a sense of accomplishment from making little gains.

Because I'm a fatcel and I want to be low bf% to see my true potential facially.

I gymcel because I want to beat up Chad one day. Just kidding, self-defence is important when you're ethnic like me and especially Muslim.
The main and only true reason is cope. That’s why we gymcel and can’t stop.

Because its a cope. Even better if you have a HomeGym like me

Because there are literally no downsides to being healthy? As a blackpiller though, you must have some other motivation to gym rather than "Its gonna attract chicks", because obviously, that wont work on a truecel like me. For people like myself, exercising and gymming is important because i wish to extend what i gain from gymming into my other hobbies because it will build strength and endurance. Gymming is also an experiement for me because i am curious to see how it can shape my body, guess you can call it a cope. Physical exercise is also good for your brain because it improves mental focus and memory. Helps relieve stress and can help you sleep better. Its the same as eating healthy food, there are no downsides.

I dont want to look like a tiny wimp my whole life so I do it to not be a target and protect myself. I acknowledge lifting to get female attention is retarded they can care less about muscle if your face and height arent good. Women really like things out of your control like bone so it helps them choose the right guy

1. People won't easily mess with you
2. Getting prepared to lead the street-shitting currycel legion during the last battle of incelistan.
3. Health and discipline reasons.

When I used to do squats it made my anxiety disorder worse and I couldn't even get a good breath for days later. I had to change to leg presses on a machine.
Understandable, squats are a lot scarier than leg presses, especially if you have to do them with other people around who you're worried about attacking you rather than helping you.

The leg press is still a compound movement so it should be pretty useful if you focus on keeping your back straight (coccyx down).

You might also consider something like "belt squats" or "goblet squats" since they're a little less scary than back squats.

Assuming you did the "back squat" (barbell on back) you might even experiment with "front squat" because IMO it's a lot easier to bail and thus a lot less scary than a back squat.

Back squat is probably overrated, deadlift is probably a lot more useful and the "trap bar deadlift" is an even better compromise between the two.

Because its a cope.
Even better if you have a HomeGym like me
It's like two-part cope because you have the "hope cope" aspect (deep bluepill, I hope a foid will like my new body) but also the pump-cope where it can directly make you feel better due to endorphin rush.

Plus there's also like a "yoke cope" where if you build a big neck you feel 1-2% more confident people won't pick fights with you, I guess?

On the other hand, maybe looking pathetic is safer because people won't see you as a threat and butt heads whereas if you're more muscular they view you as approaching as a rival and want to punch you out? Dunno

this. also I am monk maxing and a strong body helps make a strong mind

I guess some people might genuinely enjoy it, but most people are just coping. I mean, the ones who work out for hypertrophy. Working out for health has nothing to do with lifting heavy weights.

They think it makes them more attractive (it doesn't)
Because its a cope. Even better if you have a HomeGym like me
How does a youngcel have a home gym?

Last edited:
I run every second day, it gets me to take a shower too. I have skinny ass arms too, so I would like to gain some muscle so no shitchad instinctively looks down on me.

I first started since I was skinny to get muscle. I wasn’t basing it off of getting girls I was thinking of being strong and being able to hold my own. I got more confidence to ask girls out but they did not like me and a lot of them were scared of me and called me a creep, loser, etc.. It sucked, one time I asked my crush out then the next day I see her making out with a foid just as ugly as me.

Because I'm short and naturally prone to retaining body fat. If I don't gymcel, I'll look like a ball of fucking lard. I enjoy it and hate myself (more than usual) when I don't work out for more than two days

No gym for your face

No gym for your hands

No gym for your frame

No gym for your shoulders

No gym for your dick

Gymmaxxing is the biggest fucking cope ever. Ir only works for fatcels, and even then, they aren't even true incels, since inceldom is determined by bones.
High IQ

Working out releases serotonin and has mental health benefits. Also allows you to stay fit so you can fuck up white knights in a fight.