Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people get so triggered when someone points out the true nature of women and how often they end up as?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Fucking seriously, even men jump in the bandwagon to protect the qween, sacred m'ladies images even if they are whores giving themselves to thugs.
They are always shitting on InCeLs talking like there really are not people who get rejected all the time doesn't matter what, even he does not act weird or anything. They fucking shit on us in every way they possibly can, and when you look these people up many of them are sub normie tier who talk like they get pussy like gigachads, and sub normie beckies that think they are the shit because people simp for them just because they have a hole.
People simply point out what some image means and they will get really shat on because... the image is made is to portray realities that people simply refuse to acknowledge. They shit on people that are not even incels and clearly normies with girlfriends and active sexual lives, and just know what the women and girls like to do and often really do and everyone seems and knows it, but they stick to denial for good image.

It is no secret that girls love this fucking thug gangsta shit, and when their lives has gone to hell, they will look for someone that turned out to be successful with a high status job and position.
Everyone wants to be gangsta until gangsta shit happens. Yeah, go look at central/south american gore videos, with people being flayed alive or having their hearts cut out alive. Being gangsta doesn't look that attractive anymore, right? Or the women that stick to them meet the same fate, a gruesome death even if they are not involved anymore, and dare them do anything wrong and they will see a hellish nightmare unfolding on her in real life, saw too much of it in the internet already.

Fucking hell, they get to call anyone that points out "yeah you are the 'cool guy' always being rejected and no one wants you blablabla", yeah, because we all know what they want, the pieces of shit of society. The bullies, the criminals and the worthless scum that destroy other people's lives. They are always the ones who are rewarded sexually or in some other way while people TRYING, JUST TRYING to live without bothering anyone just minding their own business get their lives destroyed or always brutally rejected and humiliated by women, just because... because!
ER already pointed out what we all see, WE ALL HAVE SEEN IT, it is always the bully being rewarded and getting the girls or living a good life (most of them, some are bullies for being completely mentally disturbed and from completely broken families and take their shit out on other people they know can't fight back).

People get completely shamed and called every sort of name by everyone just because he... knows the truth about dating and modern women? I have personally seen this so many times. In my last school, the girls would always stick around and give themselves to the assholes, knowing very well what they do, often participating in it themselves, but then they go online and laugh at people saying "yeah you are the cool guy hahahahaha".

Yeah. Imagine if an actually nice person stop being nice and gives back society what it did to him? Oh no! He is such a monster! Why did he take so many lives out?!? What did they do? Why did he beat that guy up?!?!?! Same shit happened to me when I started treating people the same way they treated me, everyone was shocked and disgusted by it. I was given no respect while giving them respect and remaining quiet, then I got fed up and treated them the same way, I guess they didn't like it, now I am the toxic monster person.

Some of these people have taken far too much from society, took too much shit from them without confrontation, but when they do confront they suddenly are monsters that people hope will "rot in hell IncElS" when many of them were not even incels, like the last guy I saw weeks ago being shat on and laughed at by everyone, calling him fragile incel and blablabla. Dude was a comeplete normie, had tons of girls and liked modded cars and had a completely normal life, yet he was being shat on by everyone and called incel because he just pointed out that most women will stick to assholes, "tough" guys, thugs and known (in the place) criminals, while all the "normal" guy does is just minding his own business and focus on studying to seek a career and success at something. They shat on him using that fucking idiot Elon Musk as an excuse (if you look into him and the complaints from who worked for him you will how much of a fucking asshole he is to the people who work for him, in fact, he randomly fires people who occasionally walk near his desk), saying that he didn't go to Harvard but those who work for him did. All he does is speech and take credit for the actual geniuses that develop the products under his name and brand.
Also his excuse for calling the guy pedo was... this:

‘Pedo Guy’ Doesn't Mean ‘Pedophile’​

He literally calls the guy a child rapist later on and he can even BET it is true. Imagine having the least respect for this piece of shit. That's the person who they took an argument from to defend their point.

Fuck everyone on this planet, especially these fucking soy whiteknights that somehow still get to live normal lives and think they are giga chads getting hundreds of pussy a week wanting to shit on anyone that knows human nature as "InCeLs" even if the person is not even an incel and is just as much of a normie, if not more, than themselves.
Fuck this planet and I hope it ends soon.

They just get emotional. Like bringing up the fact that women are inferior to men. Oh God, watch them rage. Ironically, these assholes believe in evolution, but the odds of two distant groups evolving to be exactly the same are zero, which means one of them has to be better than the other and it happens to be men. But no, they will insist we are equal (even when biology shows the opposite) or women are superior (in what way I don't know). Simps need to die.

because (((they))) told them it's foid hating or something like it

Some of them dont want you to break their bluepilled view on women so they attack you in order to cope. They feel uncomfortable when you say blackpilled things.

And some are just whiteknighing to impress women.

truth hurts.

Feminism has rotted soyciety and because there is an endless amount of simps in the internet inflating foids perspective of their smv. Men can’t simply come to terms with reality and find out foids are all superficial sluts or else they’ll be lynched.

That's because we're in a gynocentric world, women have become sacred. Criticizing a woman is like accidently killing a cat in ancient Egypt or eating beef in India ---- it'll cause an uproar, because you violated a sacred symbol.

Because they're either getting or trying to get their pussy

Women are innocent beings who must be protected and can do no wrong in their eyes. Fucking pathethic

Because they don't want us to see it as a problem that needs to be fixed.

Fucking seriously, even men jump in the bandwagon to protect the qween, sacred m'ladies images even if they are whores giving themselves to thugs.
They are always shitting on InCeLs talking like there really are not people who get rejected all the time doesn't matter what, even he does not act weird or anything. They fucking shit on us in every way they possibly can, and when you look these people up many of them are sub normie tier who talk like they get pussy like gigachads, and sub normie beckies that think they are the shit because people simp for them just because they have a hole.
People simply point out what some image means and they will get really shat on because... the image is made is to portray realities that people simply refuse to acknowledge. They shit on people that are not even incels and clearly normies with girlfriends and active sexual lives, and just know what the women and girls like to do and often really do and everyone seems and knows it, but they stick to denial for good image.

It is no secret that girls love this fucking thug gangsta shit, and when their lives has gone to hell, they will look for someone that turned out to be successful with a high status job and position.
Everyone wants to be gangsta until gangsta shit happens. Yeah, go look at central/south american gore videos, with people being flayed alive or having their hearts cut out alive. Being gangsta doesn't look that attractive anymore, right? Or the women that stick to them meet the same fate, a gruesome death even if they are not involved anymore, and dare them do anything wrong and they will see a hellish nightmare unfolding on her in real life, saw too much of it in the internet already.

Fucking hell, they get to call anyone that points out "yeah you are the 'cool guy' always being rejected and no one wants you blablabla", yeah, because we all know what they want, the pieces of shit of society. The bullies, the criminals and the worthless scum that destroy other people's lives. They are always the ones who are rewarded sexually or in some other way while people TRYING, JUST TRYING to live without bothering anyone just minding their own business get their lives destroyed or always brutally rejected and humiliated by women, just because... because!
ER already pointed out what we all see, WE ALL HAVE SEEN IT, it is always the bully being rewarded and getting the girls or living a good life (most of them, some are bullies for being completely mentally disturbed and from completely broken families and take their shit out on other people they know can't fight back).

People get completely shamed and called every sort of name by everyone just because he... knows the truth about dating and modern women? I have personally seen this so many times. In my last school, the girls would always stick around and give themselves to the assholes, knowing very well what they do, often participating in it themselves, but then they go online and laugh at people saying "yeah you are the cool guy hahahahaha".

Yeah. Imagine if an actually nice person stop being nice and gives back society what it did to him? Oh no! He is such a monster! Why did he take so many lives out?!? What did they do? Why did he beat that guy up?!?!?! Same shit happened to me when I started treating people the same way they treated me, everyone was shocked and disgusted by it. I was given no respect while giving them respect and remaining quiet, then I got fed up and treated them the same way, I guess they didn't like it, now I am the toxic monster person.

Some of these people have taken far too much from society, took too much shit from them without confrontation, but when they do confront they suddenly are monsters that people hope will "rot in hell IncElS" when many of them were not even incels, like the last guy I saw weeks ago being shat on and laughed at by everyone, calling him fragile incel and blablabla. Dude was a comeplete normie, had tons of girls and liked modded cars and had a completely normal life, yet he was being shat on by everyone and called incel because he just pointed out that most women will stick to assholes, "tough" guys, thugs and known (in the place) criminals, while all the "normal" guy does is just minding his own business and focus on studying to seek a career and success at something. They shat on him using that fucking idiot Elon Musk as an excuse (if you look into him and the complaints from who worked for him you will how much of a fucking asshole he is to the people who work for him, in fact, he randomly fires people who occasionally walk near his desk), saying that he didn't go to Harvard but those who work for him did. All he does is speech and take credit for the actual geniuses that develop the products under his name and brand.

He literally calls the guy a child rapist later on and he can even BET it is true. Imagine having the least respect for this piece of shit. That's the person who they took an argument from to defend their point.

Fuck everyone on this planet, especially these fucking soy whiteknights that somehow still get to live normal lives and think they are giga chads getting hundreds of pussy a week wanting to shit on anyone that knows human nature as "InCeLs" even if the person is not even an incel and is just as much of a normie, if not more, than themselves.
Is just simping

Fuck everyone on this planet

Can’t agree more, it’s like they are programmed to do that stuff lol
Some of them dont want you to break their bluepilled view on women so they attack you in order to cope. They feel uncomfortable when you say blackpilled things.

And some are just whiteknighing to impress women.
This, they are blue piled af and get very uncomfortable

This is a black pill that even I picked up on in high school. I really don't understand how these fuckers can be so delusional and unaware of reality.

This is a black pill that even I picked up on in high school. I really don't understand how these fuckers can be so delusional and unaware of reality.
My mom gets on my case whenever I mention anything related to my experiences. She says she's tired of me going on about how "Women are Wicked", and when I tell her it's more of a societal problem, she just angrily replies "Whatever".

its simple. our society is propped up with the lie that people are better with its social rules established than without. A lot of this comes down to convincing normie cucks in their most productive ages of their life (25-42) to work hard and contribute to the soyciety. They do this by dangling crumbs of pussy in front of them like carrots on a stick.

"Women are attracted to intelligence bro" "Women find a stable job attractive bro" "Work on your personality bro"

All of this to convince you to pursue "success", "self improvement" and "hustle" so that your tax money can be used to prop up foids. But if black pills came out and all the guys bought into it, you'd bet the system would collapse like a house of cards. no one would be willing to pay taxes to bankroll foids' shitty life decisions. lower tier men would just ldar and stop being exploited for their labor to prop up the chads and the foids.

That's why any blackpills are censored and crushed.

Shit, just look at Japan as an example, or the ongoing "tang ping" movement in China.

Last edited:
My mom gets on my case whenever I mention anything related to my experiences. She says she's tired of me going on about how "Women are Wicked", and when I tell her it's more of a societal problem, she just angrily replies "Whatever".

In female speak, "whatever" means "you're right."

Yeah, well, your mom's a foid. :foidSoy::foidSoy:

they think they will get hole for defending a hole