Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do people get pressured to having a girlfriend?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Why do society pressures men to get a girlfriend while most of the society values Woman being a virgin? Wtf is this hypocrisy?

If you want a virgin girl don’t get a girlfriend

if you get a girlfriend then no one will be Virgin and people who can get it will be spoiled degenerate faggots whom if you have a lot of body count then I must say I can’t respect you

And I think it’s not because “oh you’re saying this cuz you can’t get a girlfriend “ no I think if a girl fucks with a man they MUST get married if not the next guy will be a loser and the girl a whore forever

that’s why people should stop pressuring men or woman to get a significant other

Jesus I hate when people say “oh I was a womanizer at your age,I was sleeping with the neighbors girls “ dude who cares I can’t and possibly don’t

also then what happens to that neighbors girls husband? he got a spoiled whore

i think I didn’t explained very well but if someone understood me can you explain it better?

People say that only virgins care about a woman being virgins.
Sex havers don't have a problem jumping into her septic tank vagina full of surprises from other men.

Sex havers don't have a problem jumping into her septic tank vagina full of surprises from other men.

Hmmm so everyone shouldn’t be virgins? If so should we be okay with our sisters and daughters getting fucked by random people? Also not every man can get sex, this is a infinite paradox kinda couldn’t explain it

Its a way to keep whoring under control, that's why women being virgins and not cumdumpsters is encounraged. This can also decrease the rate of cheating, rampant high standards etc.

Its a way to keep whoring under control, that's why women being virgins and not cumdumpsters is encounraged. This can also decrease the rate of cheating, rampant high standards etc.
Encounraged ?

But getting a girlfriend then finding another isn’t whoring? The girl sleeps with tens of men before marriage
if women found fuckboys less attractive, then there would have been less fuckboys and being a fboy would make you shunned. But fuckboys are more attractive on a biological level to women, so not only is it not discouraged to be one, its actually encouraged.

This doesn't apply to women's situation, thus whores have a bad image.

over 2000 years ago it was a requirement for the woman to be a virgin before you married her

woman being a virgin is very important for biological reasons

we have abandoned that

if women found fuckboys less attractive, then there would have been less fuckboys and being a fboy would make you shunned. But fuckboys are more attractive on a biological level to women, so not only is it not discouraged to be one, its actually encouraged.

Women are biologically attracted to men who are promiscuous

Men are biologically attracted to women who are chaste

this is the natural order of things.. we have abandoned the natural order for something unnatural.

So? My thought was that why are we pressured to find a gf when whoring has a bad image and being a virgin is good for woman socially i guess
over 2000 years ago it was a requirement for the woman to be a virgin before you married her

woman being a virgin is very important for biological reasons

we have abandoned that

Women are biologically attracted to men who are promiscuous

Men are biologically attracted to women who are chaste

this is the natural order of things.. we have abandoned the natural order for something unnatural.
It was still like that near past in some based countries

Hmmm so everyone shouldn’t be virgins? If so should we be okay with our sisters and daughters getting fucked by random people? Also not every man can get sex, this is a infinite paradox kinda couldn’t explain it
I wasn't supporting this idea.

So? My thought was that why are we pressured to find a gf when whoring has a bad image and being a virgin is good for woman socially i guess

as a woman, getting a boyfriend doesnt equal being a whore, as long as you don't start sleeping around with other men. Its the commitment that makes the difference and gives stability to relationships.

as a woman, getting a boyfriend doesnt equal being a whore, as long as you don't start sleeping around with other men. Its the commitment that makes the difference and gives stability to relationships.
You know most woman have a lot of boyfriends right? What’s the difference of being a whore then?

Yes but not as hardcore as 2000 years ago. I'm telling you man, the entire world has become a lot more beta cucked since then.

Everyone should be virgin until marriage. Period.

Yes but not as hardcore as 2000 years ago. I'm telling you man, the entire world has become a lot more beta cucked since then.

Everyone should be virgin until marriage. Period.
Based and agreed

Idk where you live but they pressure men to NOT get girlfriends.

Or maybe its just me idk

Idk where you live but they pressure men to NOT get girlfriends.

Or maybe its just me idk
I wish I lived where you are living, sounds better than this hell

Why do society pressures men to get a girlfriend while most of the society values Woman being a virgin?
Most of society doesn't give a fuck about female virginity anymore, were not in the 1950's

The only people who care about women being virgins these days are ironically men who can't get a woman to fuck them period, or men chasing the whole "virgin wife" dream, which is pretty much impossible now

You could go out right now and ask 100 people by random if they care if a woman is a virgin before marriage and all of them will say no

Most of society doesn't give a fuck about female virginity anymore, were not in the 1950's

The only people who care about women being virgins these days are ironically men who can't get a woman to fuck them period, or men chasing the whole "virgin wife" dream, which is pretty much impossible now

You could go out right now and ask 100 people by random if they care if a woman is a virgin before marriage and all of them will say no
That's because most men are not virgins either so they cope by telling themselves "if I'm not virgin then I shouldn't expect a virgin" little do they know that they are comparing their disdain dreadful sex life to that of a womans. Most men don't know how easy it is for women to get sex and that literally every woman out there is fucking random guys of Tinder every other day meanwhile a normie dude is lonely and still reminiscing the times he spent with his high school ex girlfriend.

No wonder we see hundreds of posts on Reddit from guys saying "How do I deal with my wife's past sex life?".

The pressure put on men is worse than the one put on girls. Girls just have to pretend they aren't promiscuous at home, and then they can fuck anyone since high school at least. Men on the other hand are pressured to get into relatioships and they have a far harder time to make them happen.

The pressure put on men is worse than the one put on girls. Girls just have to pretend they aren't promiscuous at home, and then they can fuck anyone since high school at least. Men on the other hand are pressured to get into relatioships and they have a far harder time to make them happen.
Based and agreed

They just like making fun of us incels. They know we can't get a gf. But that's funny to them. Imagine asking an incel why he's still a virgin as a normie/Chad. They find that enjoyable.

They just like making fun of us incels. They know we can't get a gf. But that's funny to them. Imagine asking an incel why he's still a virgin as a normie/Chad. They find that enjoyable.
Yeah they are super evil and need to die

i dont think there is any pressure in burgerland, you just look like a loser.