Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why Do People (Especially Eurofags) Hate American Food?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Yet in every single corner of the world with the exception of North Korea, you can find American fast food franchises, soft drink brands, and snacks. I even saw packed Pizza Huts, Dominos, and KFC in a poor and socially conservative place like Bangladesh. :feelsUgh:

View: https://imgur.com/a/JXI7Jyr

Last edited:
I love American food, what kind of mass generalization is this kek

Last edited:
Because America was the first to come up with cheap, tasty mass-produced food that caters to busy wageslaves. It's in large party why America has the fattest most unhealthy people in the world. Now the rest of the world can enjoy yummy meat-soy paste and potatoes deep fried in canola oil and coated in salt, MSG and a bunch of mysterious chemicals.

u should be enjoying ur one perk of being curry. having some damn good home cooked meals.
No one actually cooks Indian cuisine like you see in Indian restaurants, people were too poor to make most of them. All you will get is beef curry or with roti everyday in most curry households. @Transcended Trucel :reeeeee:

I love American food, what kind of mass generalization is this kek

Because America was the first to come up with cheap, tasty mass-produced food that caters to busy wageslaves. It's in large party why America has the fattest most unhealthy people in the world. Now the rest of the world can enjoy yummy meat-soy paste and potatoes deep fried in canola oil and coated in salt, MSG and a bunch of mysterious chemicals.
^^^ Triggered Eurofags whose only reply is muh Americans are so fat and unhealthy. :soy::soy::soy:

People love American fast food primarily for the taste otherwise most Kuwaitis who are rich and don’t have to work from oil wealth wouldn’t be eating there. :feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM

American food is ok at best if it's non GMO euro food tastes better but is pretty faggy

@TheDarkEnigma

^^^ Triggered Eurofags whose only reply is muh Americans are so fat and unhealthy. :soy::soy::soy:

People love American fast food primarily for the taste otherwise most Kuwaitis who are rich and don’t have to work from oil wealth wouldn’t be eating there. :feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtW

Did you even read my reply you mongoloid? I said I like it. No wonder people on this forum hate you.

Did you even read my reply you mongoloid? I said I like it. No wonder people on this forum hate you.
I showed you a person who hates American fast food, they claim people only eat it because it’s cheap and quick.

People love American fast food primarily for the taste otherwise most Kuwaitis who are rich and don’t have to work from oil wealth wouldn’t be eating there.
I am not eurofag, or else I wouldn't even care. I hate fast food because I have to deal with seeing disgusting fat goblins everywhere, and healthcare being prohibitively expensive.

Also the food is only tasty because it's engineered to be as intense and addictive as possible. If you get used to eating a more "bland" diet you'll want to puke eating most fast food.

u should be enjoying ur one perk of being curry. having some damn good home cooked meals.

No one actually cooks Indian cuisine like you see in Indian restaurants, people were too poor to make most of them. All you will get is beef curry or with roti everyday in most curry households. @Transcended Trucel :reeeeee:
sadly true. I can now afford to eat the better tasting curry food but don't do so as got used to it too much. But when was younger, normally got very oil food with roti or rice. mostly roti in my case. And far too much oil. And it's not like only my household used too much oil, most curry households in general do.

It's delicious af

cuz that shit tastes horrible honestly lol