Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people deny JBW?

• Thread starter BlackPillBrutality
  • Start date
now you're strawmanning. nice
it's a thought experiment. feel free to answer it. you also created a highly unlikely hypothetical scenario when an asian women meets a giga NBA tyrone and claim she will get wet 100% of the time, as a way to disprove any JBW claims, yet you accuse me of strawmanning. JFL :feelskek:

Last edited:
Actually, slightly curly hair mogs mainly in the US/other Western nations; look at the zoomer cut... :feelsUgh:

Though the white halo is definitely real if you look at statistics. :feelsclown:
Lol it's the white boys with the curly zoomer cuts that women want, not the spic manlets with their poo-colored darker skin, i see alot of those here in california and they get absolutely height and beautymogged by the white guys with the same exact cut, even without light eyes JFL.

Ethnics just cant stop losing.

Because it's a racist load of shit, and white people can absolutely be incel.

Go off yourself, you stupid nigger.

Because it's a racist load of shit, and white people can absolutely be incel.

Go off yourself, you stupid nigger.
-calls me racist but then proceeds to say i'm a nigger jfl, Go kill yourself you low iq autistic faggot cumskin