Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people deny JBW?

• Thread starter BlackPillBrutality
  • Start date
B

BlackPillBrutality

Self-banned
-
Whites are not the most attractive race because of media or the fact that the average male who is white is better looking, It's the fact that whites literally have the best features out of any race in the world. The beauty standard around the world is straight hair, blue or green eyes, white skin and tall height. It's mostly whites who have these traits and ethnics usually have to be mixed with white in order to have any of these, (Unless they have a genetic disorder) JBW is law it's not a sfcel cope it's just the truth this is coming from a 5'7 ethnic man who has friends who are white, black, asian and indian

I'm a ethnic and i have never seen so much ethnic cope on a site filled with blackpillers jfl. Stop coping you low iq fucks u call yourself blackpilled but won't accept a major blackpill idea. Women are the biggest racists, They would go for a 5'7 white guy who is below average with blue or green eyes over a 6 foot asian htn

I wouldn't be an incel if I was white :feelsUgh: only reason why im incel is ethnic traits (bulbous nose, bug eyes)
the cope never stops, Everybody knows ethnics have worse looking facial features. All of these copers are on a blackpill forum and still deny the truth

Actually, slightly curly hair mogs mainly in the US/other Western nations; look at the zoomer cut... :feelsUgh:

Though the white halo is definitely real if you look at statistics. :feelsclown:

Actually, slightly curly hair mogs mainly in the US/other Western nations; look at the zoomer cut... :feelsUgh:

Though the white halo is definitely real if you look at statistics. :feelsclown:
We are talking about the whole world not just the west, Whites can literally go to africa, south east asia, latin america and eastern europe and easily get a foid who will fuck them and suck their cock even if they are turbo manlets (below 5'5) and have below ltn face, Just having white skin, colored eyes and straight hair will get you a female who will want you to impregnate her so she can get your white genes

JBW is often misinterpreted.

Whites are better looking than ethnics on average. Truth.

Whites can slay simply by virtue of having white ancestry. False.

Telling a 5'3, borderline deformed, 3 inch microdick white man that he can slay because he's white is ridiculous.

JBW is often misinterpreted.

Whites are better looking than ethnics on average. Truth.

Whites can slay simply by virtue of having white ancestry. False.

Telling a 5'3, borderline deformed, 3 inch microdick white man that he can slay because he's white is ridiculous.
You are using extremes, most white incels are not that subhuman and they can go overseas and get worshipped for being white so yes they can slay by just being white, look at SEA look at latin america look at africa they literally get worshipped and they impregnate tons of women. Ethnics need to accept that white guys have it way differently then us and we are not the same we don't have the same experiences we dont deal with the same things, We are treated badly by racists and women far more likely then white guys. Stop acting like they are similar to us because they are far better off then us

it's true. white people are the master race. but if you think a woman would pick a 5'4 8/10 normie over 6'8 5.5/10 nigger you're mistaken

You are using extremes, most white incels are not that subhuman and they can go overseas and get worshipped for being white so yes they can slay by just being white, look at SEA look at latin america look at africa they literally get worshipped and they impregnate tons of women. Ethnics need to accept that white guys have it way differently then us and we are not the same we don't have the same experiences we dont deal with the same things, We are treated badly by racists and women far more likely then white guys. Stop acting like they are similar to us because they are far better off then us
"Just travel to another country bro"

SEAmaxxers are usually fully aware that the women they bang are after a green card and nothing more.

"Just travel to another country bro"

SEAmaxxers are usually fully aware that the women they bang are after a green card and nothing more.
Cope, They aren't having sex with them for a green card they are fucking them so they get pregnant and they can have mixed kids, They aren't bringing them back to the states or europe this is a weak argument, just accept that ethnic foids love white men and want their kids

But I don't want to get my head cut off while getting mugged in one of those shit holes

Cope, They aren't having sex with them for a green card they are fucking them so they get pregnant and they can have mixed kids, They aren't bringing them back to the states or europe this is a weak argument, just accept that ethnic foids love white men and want their kids
You'd have to be at least a normie white guy to pull that off. Ethnic foids love white men because they are better looking on average than ethnic men. Key word = On average.

But I don't want to get my head cut off while getting mugged in one of those shit holes
you have western currency so you can spend barely anything and live in the safest areas, you won't be living in some shithole slum unless you want to or you are too poor, you can spend 1k usd a month on a apartment with tons of amendities and it will be safe, White guys have a better advantage over ethnics its just the truth

You'd have to be at least a normie white guy to pull that off. Ethnic foids love white men because they are better looking on average than ethnic men. Key word = On average.
There are below average guys who have pulled it off, Look at ITSOVER he did it and he's 5'6 and is low tier normie

you have western currency so you can spend barely anything and live in the safest areas, you won't be living in some shithole slum unless you want to or you are too poor, you can spend 1k usd a month on a apartment with tons of amendities and it will be safe, White guys have a better advantage over ethnics its just the truth
I'm low IQ so I won't be making much money in the USA in the first place. And how am I supposed to be making USD of I live in Thailand

I'm low IQ so I won't be making much money in the USA in the first place. And how am I supposed to be making USD of I live in Thailand
You don't need to be high iq to make a sufficient amount of money to go overseas and live there, even making 40-50k a year is enough. You can go into tech but most people won't because they are lazy

There are below average guys who have pulled it off, Look at ITSOVER he did it and he's 5'6 and is low tier normie
Normie face and having to move to another fucking country to "ascend" is hardly what I'd call ascension.

Normie face and having to move to another fucking country to "ascend" is hardly what I'd call ascension.
it's better than being a incel and rotting like he did, You motherfuckers are so delusional they are literally having sex with foids and living their lives meanwhile we have to rot like you want to delude yourself this much, It's better to have sex with third world foids then to be a KHV LIKE I AM

it's better than being a incel and rotting like he did, You motherfuckers are so delusional they are literally having sex with foids and living their lives meanwhile we have to rot like you want to delude yourself this much, It's better to have sex with third world foids then to be a KHV LIKE I AM
Cumskins that SEAmaxx are essentially admitting this.

"I am too short and ugly to breed with any woman in the country I currently reside. Of the millions of fertile pussies that exist in my country, none of them desire my sperm. I must go to a third-world country where impoverished whores desperate for a better life will give me a chance in hopes of me bringing them back to my country"

Yeah, real JBWpill there boyo.

it's true. white people are the master race. but if you think a woman would pick a 5'4 8/10 normie over 6'8 5.5/10 nigger you're mistaken
asian women would pick the 5'4 white normie 100% of the time

Cumskins that SEAmaxx are essentially admitting this.

"I am too short and ugly to breed with any woman in the country I currently reside. Of the millions of fertile pussies that exist in my country, none of them desire my sperm. I must go to a third-world country where impoverished whores desperate for a better life will give me a chance in hopes of me bringing them back to my country"

Yeah, real JBWpill there boyo.
ur a fakecel they are still having sex and u are a virgin so keep coping atleast they put their dick inside of a tight warm hole meanwhile you are crying yourself to sleep everyday wondering why you never get female validation and u never got your dick wet, only fakecels would say this kind of stuff, Ur coping if you think that they aren't having the time of their lives fucking prime fertile pussy overseas everybody knows we can't get shit in the west

asian women would pick the 5'4 white normie 100% of the time
:no:
although there is some truth to what you say, their instincts would not allow them to choose the inferior genetics in this case

ur a fakecel they are still having sex and u are a virgin so keep coping atleast they put their dick inside of a tight warm hole meanwhile you are crying yourself to sleep everyday wondering why you never get female validation and u never got your dick wet, only fakecels would say this kind of stuff, Ur coping if you think that they aren't having the time of their lives fucking prime fertile pussy overseas everybody knows we can't get shit in the west
actually mad :feelskek:

:no:
although there is some truth to what you say, their instincts would not allow them to choose the inferior genetics in this case
so you acknowledge what i said was truthful, but then proceeded to deflect it. which is it? also, asian women wouldn't choose that black guy, because asian women think dark skin is inferior genetics and low class.

JBW is an ethnic cope, whites don't believe in JBW.

Proposes

Yeah whites have an advantage in countries with significant non-white populations, but most incels are white.

and ur a coper ur not a real incel if you were you wouldn't be saying this kind of shit go back to cuckit
I think you're the one coping with the fact that your race doesn't make your ugly face and manlet height any more desireable.

so you acknowledge what i said was truthful, but then proceeded to deflect it. which is it? also, asian women wouldn't choose that black guy, because asian women think dark skin is inferior genetics and low class.
I never acknowledged that what you said is the full truth. it is only partially true, due to the fact that asian women are prejudiced against niggers. but a toilet can't control herself in the presence of a tyrone. no way.

it's like, I hate curries with a passion, but if a curry foid had a fat ass, tiny waste, and HTN tier face, i wouldn't hesitate to bust a nut in her

JBW is an ethnic cope, whites don't believe in JBW.

View attachment 663294

Yeah whites have an advantage in countries with significant non-white populations, but most incels are white.
Whites are the most incels because inceldom affects the west the most because women have the most rights here out of any other group of women, Whites don't believe in JBW because they don't know what its like and they never experienced racism from whites or women

I think you're the one coping with the fact that your race doesn't make your ugly face and manlet height any more desireable.
If i was white i wouldn't be incel but keep coping, Ur name is literally curry coper. You are a ethnic like me and yet you deny JBW because you aren't mentally strong enough to accept that you can get cucked by a white man, I already know i'm repulsive to women but if i had white skin and blue or green eyes i would have a few ethnic whores on my cock

Whites are the most incels because inceldom affects the west the most because women have the most rights here out of any other group of women, Whites don't believe in JBW because they don't know what its like and they never experienced racism from whites or women
I understand just-be-white means being white is enough to not be incel. This is obviously not the case.
I don't think anyone denies that being white is an advantage, but just like foids will rather be alone rather than be with an incel, they'll also rather be alone than be with an incel white guy.

I understand just-be-white means being white is enough to not be incel. This is obviously not the case.
I don't think anyone denies that being white is an advantage, but just like foids will rather be alone rather than be with an incel, they'll also rather be alone than be with an incel white guy.
OP is too retarded to understand this basic reasoning.

they literally worship mixed white babies and they have terms in their languages and culture that literally means whitening the blood line, This is everywhere in the world not just south east asia, White guys will never experience the same things us ethnics experience you guys will never relate to us, We aren't in this together u guys have literally everywhere in the world to go to and u can be worshipped even if you are ugly and short you can go to a small village or even the cities and still get ethnic whores on your cock

OP is too retarded to understand this basic reasoning.
You are the retard faggot, You can't comprehend that foids would rather be with a incel tier white guy then be with their own race or be alone, They literally have terms in their language that talk about whitening their bloodline, this is the last time im responding to a coper, U can't comprehend that even if a white guy has no good features he still has the white genes which can make her child more desirable

so youre projecting.

if you're raised in it, it eventually becomes learned behavior.
trust me asian women don't hate niggers as much as I hate curries. and i'd still fuck a curry foid. so they would, too.

learned behavior is overridden in novel scenarios like if you introduced a racist asian foid to a NBA player, she would get wet for him 100% of the time

white genes which can make her child more desirable
pretty much. some asian women regard whiteness as a status symbol. they literally call half white half asian babies "Chanel babies" jfl as if it is luxury goods to obtain.

pretty much. some asian women regard whiteness as a status symbol. they literally call half white half asian babies "Chanel babies" jfl as if it is luxury goods to obtain.
Yup, It happens everywhere in the world except for white countries and western countries. Even japan which is western and developed still worships whites jfl, These JBW copers are not blackpilled. they don't accept the brutal truth because that's what blackpill is

trust me asian women don't hate niggers
why would i trust you? are you even asian? i've literally heard an asian women saying black people are a cursed and ugly race not so long ago, not even making this shit up.

learned behavior is overridden in novel scenarios like if you introduced a racist asian foid to a NBA player, she would get wet for him 100% of the time
that's great. too bad novel scenarios like this occur 0% of the time in real life.

why would i trust you? are you even asian? i've literally heard an asian women saying black people are a cursed and ugly race not so long ago, not even making this shit up.
stop taking what I say out of context brocel. either you have shit reading comprehension or i'm not making myself clear

Asian women do hate niggers unless they are tall and good looking, They don't do well with east asians especially but they can probably ascend with south east asian women since they have no standards

stop taking what I say out of context brocel. either you have shit reading comprehension or i'm not making myself clear
lmao okay, tell me, what exactly did i take out of context? it's pretty clear you're not asian or haven't talked to white worshipping asian women.

they are tall and good looking,
sure they will like him despite of his blackness. let me ask you this, if you have a tyrone and a chad in the same room, who do you think the asian women will choose?

sure they will like him despite of his blackness. let me ask you this, if you have a tyrone and a chad in the same room, who do you think the asian women will choose?
now you're strawmanning. nice