Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people call me a fakecel if I'm only 5 11"

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Like I'm not really even that tall. I'm also a framecel so Idk why people think I'm larping on here.

> Makes a thread saying he's 5'11
> Teehee I'm not even that tall
> Why do people dislike me?

fuck you

I'm glad you've perfect heigh fuck off now

is being 5'11 your main problem? if so please kys.

stop judging the guy, frame size matters imagine looking like a broom :dafuckfeels:

Like I'm not really even that tall. I'm also a framecel so Idk why people think I'm larping on here.
Because many people have no knowledge about regional height and that (all physical/financial) stats have to be seen in relation to a given country.

I'm openly mocked by people on the street as well. So I'm also ugly as fuck if that makes you feel any better

Fuck you tallfag, and framecels don't exist. :society:
Foids fuck lanklets with good faces easily.

because we hate seeing things we dont have, especially if youre a giga manlet it sucks knowing people are taller. do you brag about your height? if not i dont see why people would call you fakecel for it, you could be deformed/ugly, and have shit frame

because we hate seeing things we dont have, especially if youre a giga manlet it sucks knowing people are taller. do you brag about your height? if not i dont see why people would call you fakecel for it, you could be deformed/ugly, and have shit frame
No not at all i've just been asked about it when told to give body stats

I get you OP. Retards overestimate the importance of height. And 5'11" is nothing. Its about average nowadays.

Trying to humblebrag but 5'11" isn't tall, anyways.

how tall is that in CM?

I'm openly mocked by people on the street as well. So I'm also ugly as fuck if that makes you feel any better
People are evil, they're devils on earth.:feelsdevil:

> Makes a thread saying he's 5'11
> Teehee I'm not even that tall
> Why do people dislike me?

fuck you
lol seriously. fuck you OP for this brag thread.

Ugly as fuck and framelet sound like valid reasons and I agree if you're in one of the dozen countries where this height is average (i.e., 50% of guys mog you). Still, brag thread, and that first sentence is a big teehee.

If you said you were 6’1 it wouldn’t even mean anything.