Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people become trannies?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do they really mess up their bodies and end up looking like hideous freaks just for attention?

Its a fetish, I dont mind it though, I dont care if Im called transphobic for refusing to date a tranny and the more trannies there are the less competition there is for us

Nothing cheers me up like seeing Chad trannymax and ruin his life

I imagine bad parenting and media brainwashing play a big part. Society should be condemning this but instead it’s embracing it. Not good.

I think it's got something to do with parenting.

i agree but on the other hand, less competition.

This is only when talking about MtFs, women transitioning and getting on testosterone should be illegal just like identifying as lesbian

mental issues

They're mentally fucked and our sick society told them its okay.

Perhaps they want to become an ewhore?

I imagine bad parenting and media brainwashing play a big part. Society should be condemning this but instead it’s embracing it. Not good.

mental illness + media + not being able to get laid as a guy

Male to female - Deep hatered for women,lack of fatherly love or just looking better as a woman and wanting to exploit that as much as possible.
Female to male - They're ususally just these transtrenders looking for approval and victim points.Have any of you seen a surgically constructed penis? It's fucking revolting.

by not being manly and existing in an environment where that's promotoed.

This is only when talking about MtFs, women transitioning and getting on testosterone should be illegal just like identifying as lesbian
Yeah,lesbians and ftm's kind of deafeat the whole purpose of women.

I wanna transition to foid to beat myself up daily screaming "it's my body and i choose to be misogynistic.

They’re sick and should be treated as such. I hate the “progressive” mindset that trans should be accepted for who they are and that there is nothing wrong with them. What they need is help, and with America’s cultural revolution getting in the way, I’m afraid that will never happen.

they want the female privileged and entitlement

Do they really mess up their bodies and end up looking like hideous freaks just for attention?
Yes. Also, some girls have a tranny fetish. If you're a gay man, why not just remain that way?

Random deformities, in this case of the brain, are a part of nature and it has always been there. It's basically a form of neurological hermaphroditism and can not really be cured. A lot of people are wrongly diagnosed though and in those cases this is not the cause for their wish to transition. It's always a gamble even in "true" cases and always stays somewhat as of a dilemma.

Constant rightwing vilification made the libs rather sensitive about the topic and so it's pretty hard for legitime critcism of the whole thing to be heard in the mainstream. As always the right is ruining it for everyone (hello Hitler).

According to several family members working in the medical field you will not be able to distinguish most trannies contrary to popular believe. (Hyperfeminity and -masculinty as portrayed in the sexualized media doesn't apply to most people so it's rather easy for them to pass as the other gender after surgeries, I guess.)

A lot of people in this thread will get bans for worship. Take out the popcorn tbh. :feelskek:

Last edited:
They do because they are more blackpilled than us.

TransMaxx
B3dfa73cf95d55c61948469ac54c3bb8

They're mentally fucked up.

So they can rape u

why do you make such aggressively retarded posts? just for attention?

They are mentally ill people who took saying "If you can't beat em join em" too seriously.

to gather male feminist r9k orbiters like @Ritalincel

Tbh

All attenionwhoring tbh