Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people act like rape is the biggest and most cruel crime possible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
It is though , fucking someone's daughter/wife without the consent and approval of both families is disgusting. We live in immoral society now that's why severe crimes such as murder and robberies are seen as bad but when people talk about rape they self insert and the last remaining shred of their modalities activatese. Listen to me in the near future even rape won't be minded when the west starts crashing full-time and it's monkey mask time.

how is that weaseling out?
You're doing whatever you can not to estabilish a harm that's comparable to rape, you're deflecting with the semantics thing and you're attempting to reset the conversation back to square one.
We both know that rape at its worst is about equal to loss of some motoric function or one of the less important senses and is nowhere near comparable to death, but you're trying to avoid admitting it for reasons that are unknown to me.

I was browsing r*ddit on a sub where people confess things that they have done. They were posts of legit people who murdered someone or committed arson or stabbed/beat someone the fuck up, and the comments were a mix of "that's fucked up bro" to "i probably would have done the same in that situation" to "wtf op?". But then I saw one post about a guy who raped a girl who was wearing a bikini and passed out in a club and all the comments were literally telling OP to kill himself and hang himself etc
I think it's to instill a sense of fear in victims so as to control them, you can't control murder victims.

Rape = sex with a sub-chad.

Brutal truth tbh^^

Inceldom is worse than rape, who ever was it that had wrote that message on reddit was 100% right

Dismembering a femoid to pieces, and burring each foid piece in a different hole is x10 times worse than muh r8p allegayccion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back