Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do people act like I'm the only blackcel on here

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
@Blackcel rigth wing
@BlackCel62

How can you forget these amazing blackcels?

How are you at 15k posts already jesus christ

I still have a long way to 10k and its been years

How are you at 15k posts already jesus christ

I still have a long way to 10k and its been years
Its not really that crazy tbh.

@Personalityinkwell has more than twice as many posts as me at 33k and he joined nearly 4 months AFTER me :giga::feelswow:. These recent postmaxxers postcount mog me into oblivion ngl

Its not really that crazy tbh.

@Personalityinkwell has more than twice as many posts as me at 33k and he joined nearly 4 months AFTER me :giga::feelswow:. These recent postmaxxers postcount mog me into oblivion ngl
look at my time online jfl

Don't really know tbh, I guess it's just the first name that pops up in everyones mind.

Also forgot to tag @Capable_Onion he's a blackcel too

There’s other blackcels u missed too

They tag you the most because your the most active on here and your funny when you’re mad :feelshaha:

Because you're kind of autistic and the most easy to recognize. Mostly the autistic part though.

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

wym "kind of" :feelskek:.

I'm literally diagnosed by doctors & professionals and had to have treatment for my autism, lol.
I didnt know that tbh. I guess that kinda makes sense now that I think about it

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

because you're black, and blacks are all fakecels bro, trust me stormfags told me that on /pol/ stop fucking aryan huwite wimin look at the memes, no it's not tyrones only reeeeee :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Laugh 10

There are at least 10 other black incels on this forum.

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres @Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion

If you're a blackcel and I forgot to tag you, please speak up in this thread.
You just talk about it the most and always talk about how “BBC theory” is cope

Do I not exist to you??? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's because you are the most well know one here and outspoken, also you status mogg me on here

It's because you are the most well know one here and outspoken, also you status mogg me on here
Yea you built lots of status here my nigga @Colvin76 I Remeber seeing you when I lurked

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres @Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion

lol the admin of this forum is literally black ffs or so he claims to be on twitter.
Just be a Brotha with BBC Theory
I might just develop reverse vitiligo like uncle ruckus from the boondocks but it's statistically unlikely at 25 so...

Sup MY NIGGA? I don't usually get along with black people, probably because they don't like me, but sometimes I do get along with them. I can definitely think of a few black people in my life that I've been cool with, but it seems like usually they have more of a problem with me than I do with them.

We are like foids, we only see the top 10%

we need an option in profiles to pick incel tags that fit us like blackcel, whitecel, manlet, dickcel, wristcel etc
That's a good idea. I'm a wristcel and a claviclecel. I'm also a low t cel

Sup MY NIGGA? I don't usually get along with black people, probably because they don't like me, but sometimes I do get along with them. I can definitely think of a few black people in my life that I've been cool with, but it seems like usually they have more of a problem with me than I do with them.
IRL I dont really get along with some black people either. Some have called me "white-washed" and other bullshit like that.

The blackcels on here are cool though.
We are like foids, we only see the top 10%
:feelskek:

Black *Incel lives matter.

Tyrones & black foids can go fuck off tbh ngl :lul:
The only black lives that matter to foids are the 6'3" Tyrones with BBCs that they can fuck behind their cuckold beta-provider husband's back

Last edited:
@Indari @Master
@UltraFayJr.

The only black lives that matter to foids are the 6'3" Tyrones with BBCs that they can fuck behind their cuckold beta-provider husband's back
Basically this.

Non-Tyrone & below 6ft black guys don't even exist in the eyes of foids.

You must really need to be ugly to be an incel as a black man. White women love blacks because they create caramel coloured children.

Suprised there was even 10 tbh naisu

@Colvin76 i rarely use this site, but im a blackcel in the west. life is hard for sure, racism and lookism, tho tbh being a incel is worst.

You must really need to be ugly to be an incel as a black man. White women love blacks because they create caramel coloured children.
You just watch too much BLACKED. Realistically, most white women hate blacks as much as racist white guys.

You just watch too much BLACKED. Realistically, most white women hate blacks as much as racist white guys.
Exactly.

White women HATE black men more than actual KKK members do.

Exactly.

White women HATE black men more than actual KKK members do.
This is the truth. But whitecels will never understand because they don't walk in our shoes. They watch the jewish propoganda on TV and think it's real life.

Because you love attention and have achieved your goal of getting attention on this incel forum

This is the truth. But whitecels will never understand because they don't walk in our shoes. They watch the jewish propoganda on TV and think it's real life.
Exactly. If they stopped jacking off to blacked.com and stopped sucking Tyrone's cock, they'd know the truth.

Because you love attention and have achieved your goal of getting attention on this incel forum
bullshit LARP
Tales from the basement

Edit: You didn't respond because I called you out on your made up story. Keep coping & larping you fucking cuck :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Brutal NoRecognitionPill

:feelsmega:didnt know blkpillpress was black tbh

I honestly have no idea whatsoever of what you're talking about

I'm not racially black but I think I say nigger often enough that I should get an honorable mention
I also enjoy black entertainment television for some odd reason

myniggacel tread
I'm not racially black but I think I say nigger often enough that I should get an honorable mention
I also enjoy black entertainment television for some odd reason
im a nigga hes a nigga shes a nigga we some niggas don'tcha wanna be a nigga too?

The forum is dark I can only name like 9 whitecels