Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do parents respect junkies more than NEETS and wageslavers?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
When someone's child is a NEET or wageslave who behaves normally they always detest him, say he is a disgrace, leech, how he should work and move out, earn more money, find a better job, etc.

But with junkies they are always compassionate, no matter how much he fails or does wrong they always try to help and spoil him, he can steal all the money from parents, sneak drugs in home, be jobless and wander streets, act awful towards everyone, etc.... To them all those things are the fault of drugs and not him. And if the junkie manages to get sober while still being a NEET or having low skill part time job people generally see him as a bigger success than someone who is what I described in first paragraph.

Because the junkie isn't a virgin.

one is dangerous, overly impulsive
usually has fair amount of connections that poses risk or threat
is constantly hitting rock bottom and voluntarily excavating further down his pit of own self-made hell

such individual has nothing to lose, and I also would fear (this is the word you're looking for btw, not ,,respect"), or best alternative route given opportunity completely avoid such person

Last edited:
Only narcissistic bpd parents are like that

Last edited:
junkie is chadlite at worst

Because most junkies get laid through thugmaxxing/drug dealer game.

Tbh tbh
Junkies are usually slayers
:feelsjuice:
I have seen absolute truecel junkies with half of their teeth rotted

But some are straight up chadlites yeah, not that uncommon

one is dangerous, overly impulsive
usually has fair amount of connections that poses risk or threat
is constantly hitting rock bottom and voluntarily excavating further down his pit of own self-made hell

such individual has nothing to lose, and I also would fear (this is the word you're looking for btw, not ,,respect"), or best alternative route given opportunity completely avoid such person
This lol, I can tell I am either feared, disrespected, or avoided. This is because people think I'm a crazy methhead. Never done meth.

At least junkies go outside and interact with other people. Some of them have jobs or some kind of hustle. Not to mention most normies treat addiction like a disease