Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do parents purposely make their kids fat and unhealthy?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
My mom Always tells how my brother is fat and shame him
Today she buyed for him "nesquik" , a shitty sugar thing that make the milk taste a little bit like chocolate. And this is not the Frist time she give / buy for him this unhealthy sugar shit.
Why she do this? I never understood.
When I was a kid a was also super fat because of her , she used to buy me super unhealthy shit and make me eat it.
My father didn't have any words on this , he never had authority at home. I used to think i was fat because of lack of exercise like she always told me, now that i am grow up i can clearly see it was alimentation . She even blamed my father because I didn't do sport.
Obviously now I am 21 and I am not fat I am very aware of what I eat.
She is not obese but skinny .
This was one of the first thing that make me contrary at having the woman boss of the home , like every soy say .
And the father should me the traditional father that has the last word on every situation.
Always I never understood why se do this . Somebody knows?

My mom didnt buy unhealthy food but she always made TOO much food. And she always forced me to finish my meals so I got into the habit of eating more than my body needs. I used to be overweight when I was still living with my parents. Luckily, I'm not used to it anymore and got to a normal weight after I moved out

it's not purposely, it's just laziness. It's easier to buy your whining kids what he wants than to tell him no and explain to him how unhealthy it is. It's easier to buy 2 big macs than spend 1-2 hours cooking food.

My mom Always tells how my brother is fat and shame him
Today she buyed for him "nesquik" , a shitty sugar thing that make the milk taste a little bit like chocolate. And this is not the Frist time she give / buy for him this unhealthy sugar shit.
Why she do this? I never understood.
When I was a kid a was also super fat because of her , she used to buy me super unhealthy shit and make me eat it.
My father didn't have any words on this , he never had authority at home. I used to think i was fat because of lack of exercise like she always told me, now that i am grow up i can clearly see it was alimentation . She even blamed my father because I didn't do sport.
Obviously now I am 21 and I am not fat I am very aware of what I eat.
She is not obese but skinny .
This was one of the first thing that make me contrary at having the woman boss of the home , like every soy say .
And the father should me the traditional father that has the last word on every situation.
Always I never understood why se do this . Somebody knows?
Idk cause they just give them food or candy to stop crying or shut up

it’s the exact same concept as an IPad kid

My mom didnt buy unhealthy food but she always made TOO much food. And she always forced me to finish my meals so I got into the habit of eating more than my body needs. I used to be overweight when I was still living with my parents. Luckily, I'm not used to it anymore and got to a normal weight after I moved out
Yeah same thing for the eating part. She always make more pasta that is needed and forced me to eat all of that . I got all the diabetic symptoms , and from that moment I decided to stop listening to her and to eat little pasta . It was horrible, my head used to spin, low energy, feet with pain, depressed, fat

Idk cause they just give them food or candy to stop crying or shut up

it’s the exact same concept as an IPad kid
I was a quiet kid , you could remove completely all that unhealthy shit and I wouldn't say nothing about it

it's not purposely, it's just laziness. It's easier to buy your whining kids what he wants than to tell him no and explain to him how unhealthy it is. It's easier to buy 2 big macs than spend 1-2 hours cooking food.
I didn't want or complay . So it doesn't realte with me

I didn't want or complay . So it doesn't realte with me
she just bought unhealthy food for no reason? I guess she just wanted to make you guys happy and giving tasty food was her idea of showing love. Stupid on her part but I don't think any mother would purposely want their son to be a fatass

she just bought unhealthy food for no reason? I guess she just wanted to make you guys happy and giving tasty food was her idea of showing love. Stupid on her part but I don't think any mother would purposely want their son to be a fatass
Yeah it could be possible , but even so I really don't like this type of parenting

Your mom sounds like a sadistic retard who enjoys making you both feel bad physically and psychologically. Especially with how much you say it was forced.

Your mom sounds like a sadistic retard who enjoys making you both feel bad physically and psychologically. Especially with how much you say it was forced.
I have a lot of things to vent and it will actually look like it . But just like a retard she probably was thinking that she was always doing the right thing

Yeah it could be possible , but even so I really don't like this type of parenting
yeah me neither, parents should always consider long term happiness instead of short. Getting a 1 minute dopamine hit from eating a mars bar is not worth getting bullied in school for being fat

yeah me neither, parents should always consider long term happiness instead of short. Getting a 1 minute dopamine hit from eating a mars bar is not worth getting bullied in school for being fat
I hope this will not effect my behaviour much

my mum did the same sht when I was young, made absurd amounts of carb loaded food and gave me massive portions to eat and of course I could never finish it all, infact i threw food away everyday lmao. when I ask her today why she did it, she says her rationale back then was "I was just trying to make you grow up to be healthy", except I only ever recall resembling a fat fucking ugly brown kid and wondering why I was a victim of bullying JFL

Fat, unhealthy, dumb, unattractive people are easier to control.
If you believe that you're a loser for example, you wouldn't want to move away from your parents because you would think that you wouldn't survive without them.
I think it's just a form of control.

my mum did the same sht when I was young, made absurd amounts of carb loaded food and gave me massive portions to eat and of course I could never finish it all, infact i threw food away everyday lmao. when I ask her today why she did it, she says her rationale back then was "I was just trying to make you grow up to be healthy", except I only ever recall resembling a fat fucking ugly brown kid and wondering why I was a bullying victim JFL
There is some wrong shit in mother parenting when the father is either absent or he doesn't care or he doesn't have authority on anything.
You probably noticed it too . You father was like this I guess . Men needs to know law better do denunce this shit

Fat, unhealthy, dumb, unattractive people are easier to control.
If you believe that you're a loser for example, you wouldn't want to move away from your parents because you would think that you wouldn't survive without them.
I think it's just a form of control.
Ok this is actually sadic and brutal I hope it's not for this

Lol, my parents purposely made starving, i lived in poor environment. They had to save money for some resources.

And they don't teach me, how to socialize with anyone.

There is some wrong shit in mother parenting when the father is either absent or he doesn't care or he doesn't have authority on anything.
You probably noticed it too . You father was like this I guess . Men needs to know law better do denunce this shit
yeah but my dad would force me to sit down and eat it before I could leave the table, eventually my parents split and we took more authority over things in the house

unless your son's training to become a fucking sumo wrestler there really is no need to overfeed them

yeah but my dad would force me to sit down and eat it before I could leave the table, eventually my parents split and we took more authority over things in the house

unless your son's training to become a fucking sumo wrestler there really is no need to overfeed them
So both of your parents where stupid

Lol, my parents purposely made starving, i lived in poor environment. They had to save money for some resources.

And they don't teach me, how to socialize with anyone.
I hope it didn't effect your height brocel

Were your parents or Guardians fat fucks? Both my parents were fat and short, they should have been arrested and executed for reproducing.

Were your parents or Guardians fat fucks? Both my parents were fat and short, they should have been arrested and executed for reproducing.
My mom skinny , my father boomer bloat

Parents do this because they'd rather their child chubby than skinny.

My grandfather yelled at me infront of others if I didn't eat shitty food

My parents always made sure that I had no way to exercise, I’ve only recently built a home gym.