Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do pagans worship gods who kill human?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
Why do they worship gods who eat humans?
Is this their interpretation of the cruelty of the world? Do they decide to worship it as a force of nature and therefore it is right?

Is this their interpretation of the cruelty of the world? Do they decide to worship it as a force of nature and therefore it is right?
You also worship a god who kills

You are generalizing. You do not understand the pagan gods. They're are thousands of them and they deal with different aspects of reality. There are many of them who don't kill people. Many of the pagan gods are benevolent.

Nigga asking questions like it wasn't answered 2000 years ago

You are generalizing. You do not understand the pagan gods. They're are thousands of them and they deal with different aspects of reality. There are many of them who don't kill people. Many of the pagan gods are benevolent.
I'm not saying that all pagan gods in all cultures are like this, I'm just talking about some in particular.

I'm not saying that all pagan gods in all cultures are like this, I'm just talking about some in particular.
I understand better. Many do it simply because they like the deity. Some people worship evil deities because they want something from them. Other people are masochists. They worship them for stupid redpill reasons like voluntarily bringing suffering and trauma into their own lives.

because they recognize that deities are celestial beings who are greater than man, and have the right to kill inferior humans

it wouldn't be true worship if you put human interests over divine ones

in the same way, males are superior to foids and should have the right to rape or kill any foid

@anandkonda.belgrade

That is part of why the conversion to christianity was popular here in scandinavistan and all of europe really, used to be the one with the most resources, usually a leader figure or religious figure could make the best offerings and secure a good position in the afterlife, christianity promised equality after death whether it was king or slave, of course it took off.

OP thinks he's a 4th century christian

The jew god will condemn you to eternal fire and his followers will lynch you as well, how is this any different than that except for the number of gods involved :feelskek:

The jew god will condemn you to eternal fire and his followers will lynch you as well, how is this any different than that except for the number of gods involved :feelskek:
The difference is that there are thousands of benevolent pagan deities that aren't interested in sending you to hell and there's no lynching.

The difference is that there are thousands of benevolent pagan deities that aren't interested in sending you to hell and there's no lynching.
true

The modern Paganwave is just a reaction to their Christian upbringing. Basically, they wanna be unique and special, so they now wear Thors Hammer necklaces and pray to All-father Odin.

Some others try to gain stuff from worshipping Pagan Gods such as love money, you name it. They call that "magick". Most of that shit is just fake larp. I know because I've tried magic myself. Over for Germanic Wizardcels.

Only chad is worshipped

The 10 commandments are very rational, perhaps the fairest legislation in history

hell is fair, the place of the unbaptized is purgatory anyway

The 10 commandments are very rational, perhaps the fairest legislation in history

hell is fair, the place of the unbaptized is purgatory anyway
Hell is not god's creation, but apparently the banished angels created it, it's the Christian myth, I don't know what the old testament or jews say about it

Huh did you forget the flood