Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do other beaners hate me?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I’m a spiccel and most dirty looks I get are from other spics. Why do they hate me? They always give me dirty looks and laugh at me. Is it normal to get abused by your own race? I feel like I don’t act and talk like other Hispanics and they seem to hate that

That's how beaners are.

because a lot of them are giga-NT and low-inhibmaxxed

Spics are good for picking fruit and raising chickens.

because a lot of them are giga-NT and low-inhibmaxxed
They are extremely nt and hyper social. I might be the most non-nt Beanercel in existence

I'm slavic and other slavs don't like me. So yes

indeed normal, niggers hate you if you don't thugmaxx or have iq

same im also hispanic, living around other latinos is harsh, it's worse when you're a neet they make fun of me most of the time for not finding a job or going to college even though I struggle a lot with work ethic and my concentration, also my ASD is one of the main reasons why I have a hard fitting with rest of them.

I never received decent treatment from them much.

_asians-png.633268

_shannon-png.633039

having autism as a beaner must be brutal, especially since hispanic cultures have much greater emphasis on socialization
True, extroversion is a common trait here unless if you’re a priest, librarian, or myself, etc..

Not much is considered about anything else being neurodiverse unless if it’s severe and/or concerning.

Opposite for me tbh