Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do numales always drudge up somebody's post history to use against them during discussions?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
"You pothted something mithogynithtic earlier so I won't liththen to you"

Ad hominem. They're looking for an excuse to not listen to you when their soy-addled brains short-circuit.

Better incel than cuck.

They have 0 arguments

happened to me recently on reddit

lmfao this shit happens all the time on reddit. if it werent for the niche subs i frequent then i would have already deleted my account.

If they have no arguement they can just rip on some offtopic thing you said in teh past so it sounds like they're winning

lmfao this shit happens all the time on reddit. if it werent for the niche subs i frequent then i would have already deleted my account.
Even niche subs are fucked, I made a soyboy joke on the Kaiserreich sub and some cracker came telling me I was wrong and offensive, I was like "stfu It was a joke you retard"

Even niche subs are fucked, I made a soyboy joke on the Kaiserreich sub and some cracker came telling me I was wrong and offensive, I was like "stfu It was a joke you retard"

thats why i frequent subs focused on non-political or controversial topics such as gaming(the smaller subs like /r/devilmaycry. the big /r/gaming sub is a MASSIVE soyfest.), meme subs or anime. i mainly just stick to the main discussion rather than go off topic on politics or whatever.

this is funny because they all say this, every last one of them. Numale are the lowest form of lifeform, less than pondscum.

Whats a numale by the way?

Whats a numale by the way?

Nu-male
(n(y)o͞o māl)

Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of beta they are.

Nu-males are almost exclusively white (although some exceptions exist), ultra liberal, hipsters, wear some form of thick framed glasses with a matching obnoxious beard, submissive but outspoken (only online), in their 20-30s, harbor any form of self-hatred (white guilt, male guilt, etc.), either are thin as a twig or are overweight and very active on social media. They're often pseudo-intellectuals and will opt to blocking as their form of arguing online to any opposing opinions or valid criticism in order to protect their fragile egos.

Let's be nu-males together and guarantee we'll never get laid! Take that patriarchy and toxic masculinity!

They tend to argue with pathos instead of logos.

Why do cucks do this?

“You know, I’ve been reading a few of your posts...” I remember the first time someone told me that on Reddit. The way he sounded, it was like that would be the trump card to prove he was right. All it did was show that he twisted things to fit his narrative, no reasoning whatsoever.

You answered your question. They have no arguments, so that's only way for them to "win" the discussion.

Basically my entire experience on reddit. Even when i was posting on the NFL and Patriots forum, some faggot cuck losers went into my post history and started insulting my inceldom.

because on major platforms, they still have clout and can lawyer up due to living in gated, sheltered communities and force men and women to compete in the lower class realms. they are spiritually jewish.

I am convinced that the majority of people who do this on political subreddits are paid shills. Back when I posted on reddit I used to always get called out for heing a the_donald poster even though I only made a few posts there during the election and then was banned because I said I voted for Sanders. I also use a script that deletes all my posts older than a few days because I am paranoid af.

The only way for them to even know those posts even existed was by keeping a list of everyone who posted on "undesirable" subreddits. This list gets distributed among all the shills. There were so many people who called me out for posting on the_donald that there was no fuckign way that this wasn't a coordinated tactic by some democrat shills.

I always hated how Redditors dig into your post history and this is why I go on Reddit with multiple alt account. Always wondered why they haven't made a feature to hide your posts or make your profile private.

just looked at this guys profile, he has thousands of posts on an incel board (umm... yikes), move along folks
cringe xd have an updoot my good sir

discussion with a soy cuck

me: all women are shallow and only care about looks lmao and only want chad.
him: you collect moldy fruit lmao that's totally why women hate you your toxic hahaha.