Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do nu males always have their mouths open in photos

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
7a2.jpg

39817645544_9e7aed7e5c_b_bnh675tg4.jpg

d20.jpg

IXiIJ4N.jpg

Are they trying to look funny or what? Don't they realize they look stupid lol :feelsgah:

they make stupid faces because they think it makes them look less ugly

For Tyrone to slide his BBC right in.

No Man's Sky cucks should be executed

ive noticed that too, probably a side effect from taking the bluepill

shave your face and get contacts because of this shit

probably the same way Dogs roll over on their backs, legs in the air to admit defeat

If you purposely look ugly or stupid, no one can call you out on just being ugly

imitating what their wives do for tyrone

i was told it was like a "fear grin" or some shit

I think they're just trying to look as happy/excited as possible, but end up making fools of themselves instead.

They do that to appear "quirky" and "unique". It's pretty much a mating signal that doesn't work.

They do that to appear "quirky" and "unique". It's pretty much a mating signal that doesn't work.
"hey guys! im doing the exact same thing everyone else in the picture is doing! IM SO UNIQUE LOL! :lul::lul:"

"hey guys! im doing the exact same thing everyone else in the picture is doing! IM SO UNIQUE LOL! :lul::lul:"
They all share the same hive mind which is why it they don't appear as "unique" in that picture.

It’s to recieve cum from their gf’s bf.

did you see that post weed did on why they have their mouth open? it was so fucking funny. it was like monkeys in the wild make the same face to the alpha monkeys so they won't attack them, so betas do it so the alphas/women won't attack them.

I want to see the after images of when they saw the reviews of no mans sky

its called the fear grin.

anthropologists have seen this extensively in lower class (beta/omega) chimps, they open their mouths to appear less threatning. it is also evolved in humans to be a tactic to further define cheekbone prominence that would be otherwise completely covered in fat had their mouths been closed.

soyboys BTFO. literally worse than incels. know your place soyboys. your place is the one under your 300lb+ wife as tyrone doggies her. JFL. OFF ME SOYBOYS AND BETA CUCKS. OFF, OFF. BACK YOU DIRTY APES.

So all the cocks can slide right on in more easily.

It's a dumb trend. I guess they want to look funny and quirky.

They do it to absorbe any soy-particles that may be floating in the air.

This is worse than the duckface trend back in 2010.