Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do NT niggers always talk about the same things?

• Thread starter MisanthropicMemes
  • Start date
MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★★★
Everytime in hs when I miserabley tried to interact with nts / normies and would end up looking like a complete autist as usual, I noticed something about nts that you already probably all know; the majority of the things they talk about always consist of the same topics;
*Sports / niggerball
*Rap
*Social media and influencers
*more nigger culture shit
*high school drama ("omg did you hear that Chad was fucking Stacy last week at the party")
*more relationship drama bullshit
*maybe cars or their "drip" sometimes
That's literally all these apes talk about. Who's fucking who or who scored in the nigger ball games last night. Can anyone else relate?

That's what popular

because they are NPCs who just regurgitate whats mainstream and socially safe

Autists usually hyper fixate on one topic more than NT people though.

And that's actually based. I don't care if autists are socially dysgenic subhumans, at least they can have actual genuine interests and passions for detail whereas nt niggers just do whats popular mostly

Yeah but at least we're all interested in different types of things. NT people are more similar to each other than non nt people are

And that's actually based. I don't care if autists are socially dysgenic subhumans, at least they can have actual genuine interests and passions for detail whereas nt niggers just do whats popular mostly
Autists tend to have more unique interests than NT people.

ND people do the same but with obscure themes and even less diversity