Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do npcs support Ukraine?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
Why do npcs support ukraine. I’ll ask some people on why they support ukraine and there only answer is because Putin is evil or because he started the war. These people don’t know what’s really going on.

Muh tv told me to

Because they are told to

Putin is a piece of shit. Only cucks like strongman dictators. I want my president to be a bitch who's afraid of the citizens and can get run out of office by a loud noise.

You are a turbofaggot and a retard.
You like being choked by authority figures. You like powerful men ordering you around. Your bussy gets all wet at the thought of Putin conscripting you and sending you to some barracks.

You like being choked by authority figures. You like powerful men ordering you around. Your bussy gets all wet at the thought of Putin conscripting you and sending you to some barracks.
And you like being ruled by niggers, kikes and white toilets who have no clue of jack shit but yet they want to keep you submitted and slowly rotting in front of a monitor like the turbocuck you are.

In the West it's mostly females who make orders :feelskek:. Imagine having females defence ministres?

isupportthecurrentthing.jpg

It's because of the (((media)))

Nothing to do with Ukraine, I just hate Russia; I want them to lose and be humiliated. They are the same shit as the USA; prostitutes, drug addicts, Jews, and cucks. Ukraine may not be much different, but at least has nazis in its ranks and that's pretty based.

And you like being ruled by niggers, kikes and white toilets who have no clue of jack shit but yet they want to keep you submitted and slowly rotting in front of a monitor like the turbocuck you are.
putin loves niiggers and kikes you muppet

In the West it's mostly females who make orders :feelskek:. Imagine having females defence ministres?
But in the west you can ignore the war, you can openly support the other side, you can call the president an idiot and kick him off your social media platform if you happen to have one.

But in the west you can ignore the war, you can openly support the other side, you can call the president an idiot and kick him off your social media platform if you happen to have one.
Difference between Western and Eastern mentality. In the West you can say freely what you want ( until it's about Holocaust ) and you have more personal freedoms but in the East people are more cooperative and understanding due to oppressive authority ( snitching is not popular, no one would complain about your beighbour's uncut grass or neglected yard ).

putin loves niiggers and kikes you muppet
Still you can't kill and spit on femsects faces on Mother Russia.
There's a reason why that country is still based