Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do normies worship us so much? Some JewTuber is mocking incels with this video.

An Incel is the nigger of the world

Normies don't even know incel means

They think that mocking muh heckin inkwells will give them good boy points with all the leftist feminist toilets, typical normfags

They think that mocking muh heckin inkwells will give them good boy points with all the leftist feminist toilets, typical normfags
“I am not an incel. My girlfriend weighs 270lbs, and she is short, she makes me wear a condom. I’m not an incel!”

Ok now Idk if I hate cucks before foids

“I am not an incel. My girlfriend weighs 270lbs, and she is short, she makes me wear a condom. I’m not an incel!”
That is a big part of it; normies need to distance themselves from us because they only have it better than we do up to a point. The difference between Chad and normie is huge, the difference between normie and incel is not; normies hate that.

They are suffering the consequences of denying ultimate truth, and so they like to take our community and use false premises and make false attributions. In the end, their denial is as rotten as our already accepted rotten state.

normies just love to elevate themselves socially by harassing people who can't defend themselves.

Normies know full well what this forum is about but these youtubers are just attention whores seeking to leech off of whatever controversial thing they can get ahold of so they can entertain their braindead audience. Think of how all youtubers are now making the same exact videos on mr beast thinking that they will take down this giant in order to get views. Jfl look at him, hes grown up and hes acting and dressing like a middle schooler.

Last edited:
Imagine if this faggot was your assigned dorm roommate.