Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies viciously attack incels when all they get is Chad’s leftovers?

C

cushitecel

Greycel
Seeing as women consider 80% of men unattractive and upwards of 30% of men up to the age of 30 are virgins, why do normies attack incels when they aren’t far behind.

Many normies end up as cuck step fathers or they get her after she has been throughly ran through by chad and he gets the scraps. Chads get the girls in their sexual prime and once she’s worn out and he has had enough, she “settles” for the nerd studying medicine.

Normies get leftovers and it’s pathetic. You were jerking off and studying to be a doctor and your looks match was getting Used as a toy by chad. We live in a society now where 30% of men get no sex or companionship, 60% get leftovers and 10% monopolise the sex. Chad is telling normies “hey buddy I know you love her and will spend your whole life working as a slave to provide for her but I will be having my go first but once I’m done she’s all yours buddy”.

They hate us because they know they are one step away to end up like us

They hate us because they know they are one step away to end up like us
Yes, they cope by thinking there is a scale. They think they can move up; they are delusional.

In order for there to be winners, there need to be losers. Nobody wants to identify as a loser. People make the worst assumptions about losers. In their eyes, being a betabux or a cuckold is preferable to outwardly appearing to be a losers. It's the same reason a lot of working class people will vote against their own economic interests.

Last edited:
yeah chads dont attack me. only ugly normes do

Seeing as women consider 80% of men unattractive and upwards of 30% of men up to the age of 30 are virgins, why do normies attack incels when they aren’t far behind.

Many normies end up as cuck step fathers or they get her after she has been throughly ran through by chad and he gets the scraps. Chads get the girls in their sexual prime and once she’s worn out and he has had enough, she “settles” for the nerd studying medicine.

Normies get leftovers and it’s pathetic. You were jerking off and studying to be a doctor and your looks match was getting Used as a toy by chad. We live in a society now where 30% of men get no sex or companionship, 60% get leftovers and 10% monopolise the sex. Chad is telling normies “hey buddy I know you love her and will spend your whole life working as a slave to provide for her but I will be having my go first but once I’m done she’s all yours buddy”.
Honestly man, I'm not even sure that all Normies even register a thing called "Chad" exists until it personally effects them. They only find out what we have categorised as Incel vocab if it smacks them in the face. It's part of their Normie-condition.