Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies try so hard to associate this website and the people in it with NL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Literally no one here wants anything to do with that creep. There's clearly a reason why he's not welcome on this site. Seriously, how are these retards gonna compare ugly lonely men who are frustrated with the lack of love and social life, to a motherfucker that wants to fuck literal children? JFL

NL? @Indari thoughts?

Huh? Who? NL? I'm too dumb for this.

tbf theres some pedos on the site

Who is that? Only IT groups us in with nefarious elements and I don’t care what IT has to say.

Huh? Who? NL? I'm too dumb for this.
Nathan Larson. Pedophile advocate that runs ************.co or formerly known as ******** and cloaking his sick desires as inceldom.

Because NL claims that he is a pedocel and a rapecel. So the second he added the letters cel to the words, soys started thinking that it has something to do with us.

Because NL claims that he is a pedocel and a rapecel. So the second he added the letters cel to the words, soys started thinking that it has something to do with us.
JFL at soys thinking we have anything to do with that dude. If that was the case, why isn't he on this site?:feelskek:

JFL at soys thinking we have anything to do with that dude. If that was the case, why isn't he on this site?:feelskek:
He was on this site. His user name was @Leucosticte

This place should just be renamed pedos.co tbh

We're all boogeymen so of course they'll lump us in with peados & rapists, they love it, they have to, to justify their accusations.

NL realizes they'll hate no matter what so just goes to the extreme to troll, reality & hyperbole lines blur.

He has a wife and children, so he kinda fits here tbh :chad:
He wanted to fuck his little daughter. He stated that when his daughter was born because of that he lost his daughters custody and got divorced. This was quite a famous thing back in the day. Because of that Anonymous (hacker organization) even stole his hard drive from his house.

He wanted to fuck his little daughter. He stated that when his daughter was born because of that he lost his daughters custody and got divorced. This was quite a famous thing back in the day. Because of that Anonymous (hacker organization) even stole his hard drive from his house.
Doesn't he have a new wife now? :feelshaha:

Literally no one here wants anything to do with that creep. There's clearly a reason why he's not welcome on this site. Seriously, how are these retards gonna compare ugly lonely men who are frustrated with the lack of love and social life, to a motherfucker that wants to fuck literal children? JFL
Cope. Nathan Larson is based. He’s not allowed on here because he’s not incel but that doesn’t mean he’s not based. I want to associate with him
i remember all the angry soymins when he ran for congresssional seat. They did irl protests dude it was hilarious.

Yes bro. Why would I lie to you? You are a dang mang lad to me bro I fucking swear bro all right
JFL. I believe you bro. You are a legend fr.

I disagree. Nathan Larson is based af. My life would be improved so significantly if he actually became the president. The only reason why he shouldn’t be here is because he isn’t an incel. I don’t mind being associated with him tbh.
Cope. Nathan Larson is based. He’s not allowed on here because he’s not incel but that doesn’t mean he’s not based. I want to associate with him
It’s really the only reason he shouldn’t be here. He also said that incels wouldn’t have to pay taxes and stuff if he became president.

Last edited: