Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do normies think we're the same as nice guys?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
They think we're all the same fedora tipping neckbeard steryotype that is nice to women. Fuck no we're not jesus christ, that's cuckoldry. Why do normalfags think this when they attack us?

it plays into their narrative that incels are all entitled losers who go about approaching women wrong.

They see ITqueers and see that they all obviously are virgins, trannies , or only fuck trannies. It is easy to think of them as :soy: 'nice guys'

If Chad acts polite he is a gentleman and charming, if an ugly man acts polite to foids he is a 'nice guy' and just wants to get in her pants.

Because they're retarded

because they made a "I used to be a 'nice guy'..." post on reddit in recent memory

The term "nice guy" is a misandrist slur meant to bully unattractive men for daring to think they have a chance.

The term "nice guy" is a misandrist slur meant to bully unattractive men for daring to think they have a chance.
ya.
basically telling us we should give give give to foids and expect nothing in return, otherwise we're hit with the "nice guy" brush

They think we either are or at some point we're being nice to women in hopes of them giving us sex.

Over for niceguycels.

because they made a "I used to be a 'nice guy'..." post on reddit in recent memory
I fucking hate people like that tbh.
HHey reddit :soy: :soy: Ex incel here. I am bluepilled now so not incel but still khhv:soy::soy::soy:

I fucking hate people like that tbh.
HHey reddit :soy: :soy: Ex incel here. I am bluepilled now so not incel but still khhv:soy::soy::soy:
yes, saying how you no longer have 'nice guy expectations' means you are a slave and proud of it, and want your scooby snacks from anonymous faceless internet normies.

Because most neckbeard type nice guys are incels in denial.

Because normies are fucking stupid.

The End.